Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Was the game really abandoned?
The sad thing is the game had a 2 year wait for their other game to finish. Were now just shy of a 1 year wait for a "regular" update. That doesn't even include the massive delay A69 had for the final update for that said other game. They don't even bother updating their personal website tracker anymore. It truly feels like Luxee does not have it in them anymore. I wouldn't mind all of this if they just straight up told us they're not interested in developing the game any further.

Aug 20, 2023
The sad thing is the game had a 2 year wait for their other game to finish. Were now just shy of a 1 year wait for a "regular" update. That doesn't even include the massive delay A69 had for the final update for that said other game. They don't even bother updating their personal website tracker anymore. It truly feels like Luxee does not have it in them anymore. I wouldn't mind all of this if they just straight up told us they're not interested in developing the game any further.
It's a shame, because I really wanted to see the MC fucking Evelyn and taking her virginity, she's a very naughty little doll! Very sad indeed, but maybe one day, they will resume the project, I hope... Elelyn has to give her pussy and ass to her brother. :p

ev.png ev2.png

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't really get the problem to be honest. We learn that Nea is trans very early on and the options exists to just say "I'm out of here. Bye." It's not like people are romancing this little cutie then suddenly get a dick slapped in their face - unless they're not reading anything and just ignore all the options.
You'd be surprised how many people think play a VN is just "skip everything until smut pic is shown"...

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
From luxee's patreon

I'm Alive

I know this is late and a simple post like this isn't exactly what everyone's waiting for. I'm still working on the game.

Although this isn't enough, I still wanted to post at least something since it's been so long. I'll be updating the tracker shortly as well.

Sorry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes