varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
My first experience with apartment 69. I can't really say much, since this graphic novel is just beginning. The story is intriguing so far, especially Noah's business. Let's talk about the characters. The mother of the MC is very real, she really looks like a mother in the mid-50s, Tess is super beautiful, very sexy, I loved that look, she looks divine and Sharelle (I think that is her name, an apology in advance if I was wrong) very sexy, I loved it. Something I did not like, is the neon green of the text, sometimes the text is not clear, I hope you can modify that. I hope there is an update soon to see how it progresses. As there is not much to test for version 0.01, my rating at the moment 5.5 / 10

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It doesn't help that the other option is to be just friends

The options are
"Be Friends" or "Fuck"

Very easy to confuse the two on which is rejection and which is the one that ends with fucking.
To be fair, if you have the most basic grasp of the english language there is no confusion to be had.. if you find that confusing you might need color coded options?

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
My first experience with apartment 69. I can't really say much, since this graphic novel is just beginning. The story is intriguing so far, especially Noah's business... Something I did not like, is the neon green of the text, sometimes the text is not clear, I hope you can modify that. I hope there is an update soon to see how it progresses. As there is not much to test for version 0.01, my rating at the moment 5.5 / 10
I think we can all agree on the story being good and I kind of like the "Idea" behind the green txt (to differentiate MC from everyone else) but it is much harder to read. There is however already a mod for this game that changes the text and adds an option to add in a text box with varying degrees of transparency. now that his other project is mostly finished I think this should be coming soon (i thought PL had Complete status as of 0.13 but now is 0.14 without complete status).

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Well, there's been one patchable release, so I'm going to say yes.
well I can say that using that patch on mega took awhile to initialize and then it said 10 hrs to download no thanks nice try wrong guy I searched 18 pages and couldn't find anything so I give up

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Luxee has to be finished with PL soon right? Right!? :cry:
He just posted PL V15 in the last hour. It should be the last version, unless he does fixes or goes back to fix stuff to make the game perfect. So if he is still true to his word (which I see no reason for him to change) he will come back round to A69 soon.

Reactions: spitfire335

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
He just posted PL V15 in the last hour. It should be the last version, unless he does fixes or goes back to fix stuff to make the game perfect. So if he is still true to his word (which I see no reason for him to change) he will come back round to A69 soon.
a5fe2c33885ff42721ee74e612a19745.png

Not according to the latest patreon update. Thread was also not marked as Complete. Apparently there is another update for PL according to comments made in that thread. Even if PL finishes we dont know how much of A69 has been worked on , if even at all. Some Devs take vacations between games so there is also that possibility, With all that said could be 6 months out for a release but will hopefully hear something about A69 its been over a year now.

• Sad
Reactions: spitfire335

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There's at least 1 more PL release coming.

• Sad
Reactions: balvenie1401

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 468435

Not according to the latest patreon update. Thread was also not marked as Complete. Apparently there is another update for PL according to comments made in that thread. Even if PL finishes we dont know how much of A69 has been worked on , if even at all. Some Devs take vacations between games so there is also that possibility, With all that said could be 6 months out for a release but will hopefully hear something about A69 its been over a year now.
Yeah, Just Finished PL 15 and they stated PL 16 ... so now I know.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm going to stop paying attention to PL every time you think it's done they add one more and then one more at this rate when they do get back to 69 (if they ever do) all of the characters are going to be in a nursing home chasing each other around in wheel chairs.

I held off downloading the last update of PL before this new one because it was suppose to be the end and I was going to download it once it was done and finish the game but then they added another one and then we get to this one and they do the same thing again. Might as well mark this game as dead and abandoned as it's obvious that they don't want to continue this one at all otherwise they wouldn't keep adding more and more and more to PL if they did.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm going to stop paying attention to PL every time you think it's done they add one more and then one more at this rate when they do get back to 69 (if they ever do) all of the characters are going to be in a nursing home chasing each other around in wheel chairs.

I held off downloading the last update of PL before this new one because it was suppose to be the end and I was going to download it once it was done and finish the game but then they added another one and then we get to this one and they do the same thing again. Might as well mark this game as dead and abandoned as it's obvious that they don't want to continue this one at all otherwise they wouldn't keep adding more and more and more to PL if they did.
The latest installment of PL wasn't supposed to be the finale and it's not ending prematurely to get A69 started.

This game is coming when PL is done. Nothing in the conversations that I've seen with Luxee has changed in that respect - feel free to ask in the Discord, if you're uncertain. This game should remain On Hold.

EDIT: Things happen when they happen and nothing here has been hidden by the Dev. EVERY SINGLE GAME TOPIC where a game takes longer than some fans expect ... leads to doom-and-gloom posts that rarely matter in the end.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes