myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
SodiumPoisoning

There are no sex scenes it's the first release and who knows when the next one will come. If you are getting that screen then that must mean that you have found all of the content for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveck

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Also, did I miss something or is there no actual sex scenes in this yet?
This was almost a pilot or proof-of-concept release to get some basic elements of characters and situations down - it's on pause until the Developer finishes a game they had previously started. They seemed to be considering trying to work two games in parallel, then decided that wasn't ideal and placed this on the back-burner.

So, that screen is an indication there is no more content in the particular path you were trying at this point. When the Dev gets this game on their regular schedule, we don't know if they will mostly build on the existing pilot - so that screens like the one you showed start to get replaced with content - or if they might opt to reboot the game entirely, reusing what makes sense.

Apr 28, 2018
Ya, shame because I like the game so far but if it mean PL gets faster updates I'm ok with it, as long as this doesn't get scrapped. ^.^

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
50 pages on this thread for a game that only has it's initial release. The anticipation is real.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just consider this one dead. If and when they actually ever get back to this most of us will no longer remember the game anymore and will have probably of moved on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just consider this one dead. If and when they actually ever get back to this most of us will no longer remember the game anymore and will have probably of moved on.
Quite a few people have moved on, some of those waiting for this no longer come here and stopped asking about this months ago.

It was shown far too prematurely.

Iwas looking forward to this when I first heard about it but I do forget it exists until I see it pop up in the latest comments section.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Avaron1974

I remember at one time I remember that they said PL was almost done and then they just keep adding another one and then another one. It's almost like they don't want PL to end now which is quite funny since they were the ones that kept wanting this one to win in the polls and then when it almost did they stopped doing the polls. Or maybe all of the ideas are getting burned up in PL and there's nothing left for this one anymore.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Nea fans, have you checked out "Midlife Crisis"? Tracy in that game had a moment to shine in the most recent update. Strong recommend. If you haven't played that game, she's only a side character, so there is very little content compared to others, but as I said, this most recent update is gold.

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Nea fans, have you checked out "Midlife Crisis"? Tracy in that game had a moment to shine in the most recent update. Strong recommend. If you haven't played that game, she's only a side character, so there is very little content compared to others, but as I said, this most recent update is gold.
While I like Tracy and everything the dev of Midlife Crisis is doing, Nea will always hold a special place in my heart. (My heart is my cock.)

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes