myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not me I moved on from the master baiting and have found other things to do instead. I might be back after this gets a update and I'm passing on downloading PL till it's done.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Probably at the end of the year or later as there's still another 3+ updates to go. I added the + as it always changes the closer it gets to being done.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Updated: 21-Jan-20
PL V0.17 - 0/27 SCENES DONE
Release estimate: Bruh+
Today at 2:39 AM WRITING IS DONE

PL V0.99 - 0/25 SCENES DONE
Release estimate: Moment+

PL V1.0 - 0/11 SCENES DONE
PL V1.0 - 0/? TASKS DONE
Release estimate: 2020+

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Duke Leo

As Avaron1974 stated I was just guesstimating and I was being quite liberal with my guesstimation.

Right now version 17 has the writing done and 0/27 done for the scenes version 99 has no writing done and 0/25 done for scenes and version 1.0 has no writing done and 0/11 scenes done.So this year may just come and go before there is another update to this so you probably shouldn't get your hopes up for anything this year. Maybe the middle of next year maybe hard to say for sure. All I know is that I no longer get excited or get my hopes up that this will ever see another update any time soon.

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
Duke Leo

As Avaron1974 stated I was just guesstimating and I was being quite liberal with my guesstimation.

Right now version 17 has the writing done and 0/27 done for the scenes version 99 has no writing done and 0/25 done for scenes and version 1.0 has no writing done and 0/11 scenes done.So this year may just come and go before there is another update to this so you probably shouldn't get your hopes up for anything this year. Maybe the middle of next year maybe hard to say for sure. All I know is that I no longer get excited or get my hopes up that this will ever see another update any time soon.
IMO the longer it takes to get a first update the higher the chance this game gets abandoned, or "delayed" again. I mean it happend once already

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
IMO the longer it takes to get a first update the higher the chance this game gets abandoned, or "delayed" again. I mean it happend once already
Do you know why this is on hold?

Because he's finishing his first game. With regular updates.

Your position would make sense if it was some rando dev who just stopped updating, but we've known what's going on with this from the start.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's on hold because Lux is finishing Parental Love first.

Originally the plan was to do a couple of updates for PL then 1 for this but that was scrapped so he could get 1 game finished before this.

It is all explained so many times in this thread.

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
I didn't say it would happen. I'm saying that the more time it takes to get a project that is on hold going again, the more chance there is for that project to end up scrapped. People burn out or find a new interest. I'm sure Luxee *intends* to finish this game. But as they say "Shit happens"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I didn't say it would happen. I'm saying that the more time it takes to get a project that is on hold going again, the more chance there is for that project to end up scrapped. People burn out or find a new interest. I'm sure Luxee *intends* to finish this game. But as they say "Shit happens"
OK, that's a nice opinion. Totally makes sense in the general case, but seemingly grounded in 0 knowledge of lames cucksee.

But...what's the point of saying that? Are you trying to bum out the fans?

• Haha
Reactions: Duke Leo

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
OK, that's a nice opinion. Totally makes sense in the general case, but seemingly grounded in 0 knowledge of lames cucksee.

But...what's the point of saying that? Are you trying to bum out the fans?
You're absolutely correct. I have zero knowledge of "lame cucksee" or whatever that is.

But I've seen many well intentioned projects go the way of the dodo. I'm not trying to bum the fans, I am a fan! But a disappointed one. I was hoping PL was nearly over so that we can get more of A69! To hear that "nearly complete" means a possible 2021 start to A69 is disappointing. I hope that Luxee finishes PL quicker and moves onto this, much better, title.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You're absolutely correct. I have zero knowledge of "lame cucksee" or whatever that is.

But I've seen many well intentioned projects go the way of the dodo. I'm not trying to bum the fans, I am a fan! But a disappointed one. I was hoping PL was nearly over so that we can get more of A69! To hear that "nearly complete" means a possible 2021 start to A69 is disappointing. I hope that Luxee finishes PL quicker and moves onto this, much better, title.
"lame cucksee" is evidently what he calls himself on discord

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes