myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
jdpetela

It won't be updated again till parental love is done and it still has at least 2 more updates to go. So you might as well forget about this one for about a half a year or more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
can I avoid trap content or is it forced ?
No idea yet.

There isn't much there and until he finishes Parental Love we don't know what his plans are with this.

It could be a dating sim or it could be forced harem we don't know.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No idea yet.

There isn't much there and until he finishes Parental Love we don't know what his plans are with this.

It could be a dating sim or it could be forced harem we don't know.
A little bird told me it was optional:

It's all optional so if you say you dislike gays then i'm pretty sure that cancels out the romance path completely. It may also cancel out the friendship as there is another option when visiting the apartment that I think triggers the romance path. I will take a wild guess that telling someone you hate what they are will probably close down that path completely when it's fully finished.

Just like you have the option to call the girl that bumps into you or whether to visit the sisters or not, everything seems optional.

If you don't like gay content it won't be forced but Nea is still one of the main romance options for those that do want that content.

Doubtful.
Jealous? :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
killer1000

Nea already has tits all humans have them unless your some freak of nature and was born without them. Most likely someones going to post I don't have tits and I find your post offensive.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I mean, it's not revealed yet but if she's a mystical hermaphordite or was born a man. If the latter, she seems a little young to have gone out and gotten surgeries like breast enhancement. If she even wants to do that.

I never really thought it was a good idea for this game to "cross the streams" as it were, games with a single trap character often get split between pleasing different audiences. And it's weird for characterization, you can't commit to the MC's preferences since they're up in the air based on the player. Very few have ever executed on an all trans game, which seems like it would work better. I wouldn't be into it myself but I just think it'd be more satisfying for the audience. Instead of heartbreak because Nea can't get updates because she is statistically doomed to lose every vote.

I mean, even this debate over her tits shows a split in the dickgirl audiences. Some want her to be a realistic trans character, some want her to be a futa straight out of fiction, so you already got a split there. Not to mention, you'll get some who just want to fuck her and others who want her to fuck them so that's going to create a vioent debate as well. So trying to run vanilla characters alongside that? Might be too much.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Hey stop tryin' to rush PL to completion =P
I LOVE THAT GAME, been in my top 3 since it came out & it deserves patience till the end >;D

Reactions: ltpika

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think its obvious that Nea is the main LI in this game, the good majority of the content is with her and so far the only real plot development is with her the bullies and her dad. I don't think she'll lack content at all if it were to be voted on.

The family characters seem to be quite similar to the ones in PL, the older sister having a crush on the MC, the little one having a curious corruption and the mom sort of being the third wheel. The other school girl is just a side-thing so far too.

As for the boobs talk, Nea, being a trap/trans character, isn't going to have much in the boobs department. Especially since she obviously hasn't had surgery or taken hormones, since her dad wouldn't let her. While most trans/traps characters in these games are basically chicks with dicks, Nea is slanted towards the early transition where she is still physically boyish and underdeveloped as far as female body-types go.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes