fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You're absolutely correct. I have zero knowledge of "lame cucksee" or whatever that is.

But I've seen many well intentioned projects go the way of the dodo. I'm not trying to bum the fans, I am a fan! But a disappointed one. I was hoping PL was nearly over so that we can get more of A69! To hear that "nearly complete" means a possible 2021 start to A69 is disappointing. I hope that Luxee finishes PL quicker and moves onto this, much better, title.
The Game Dev (Lame Cucksee as an alias) recently reinforced that this game will be started back up as Parental Love is finished - it was put onto a general schedule with PL's installments. And that was discussed only a couple pages back in this topic, so you can go and check it out there, as well.

For example: https://f95zone.to/threads/apartment-69-v0-01-1-luxee.18630/post-2907819

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well it's the first version what did you expect tons of exciting content. That won't happen for another year.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just boring. Very.
Guess it's up to what you want in a game. This initial pass seems to mostly establish major personalities in the actual game-to-come.

I've replayed it 3-4 times just to ensure everything it has to offer wasn't somehow being missed and still enjoyed the repeat trips.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This game was made during the time when Luxee was doing the wife only route in PL as they knew 90% or more of us were not on or ever would be on the wife only route and they wanted to make something for the ones that wouldn't have anything to do when the wife only update came out.

It took them awhile to finish this version as they were doing 2 games at one time. After they uploaded this they did some polls a few time to see which one the patrons wanted to see a update for but PL always won and the last time it was a close race and I think if they has done the poll one more time this one would of won but they stopped doing the polls.

Oct 29, 2017
so far i liked it, all characters up to now are cute and don't need to be changed much. from the first moment i would like to smash erics face and cut a nazi cross on his forehead with a knife. MC looks strong enough to be able to hit him.
the same guild for the skinnhead father of Nea, hit and cut
I'm not a fan of bullys and stuff.

Reactions: ImperialD

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
so far i liked it, all characters up to now are cute and don't need to be changed much. from the first moment i would like to smash erics face and cut a nazi cross on his forehead with a knife. MC looks strong enough to be able to hit him.
the same guild for the skinnhead father of Nea, hit and cut
I'm not a fan of bullys and stuff.
And yet you'd like to bully them aggressively yourself.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
that ranks up there in clueless statements, self-defense is a thing. civil disobedience and pacifism is admirable, but is better done in a group. One on one, anybody would defend them selves or others. Especially a woman in trouble
Yeah, my bad, i forgot how cutting symbols into peoples foreheads was rule number one in the self defense guide book.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes