Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think its obvious that Nea is the main LI in this game, the good majority of the content is with her and so far the only real plot development is with her the bullies and her dad. I don't think she'll lack content at all if it were to be voted on.

The family characters seem to be quite similar to the ones in PL, the older sister having a crush on the MC, the little one having a curious corruption and the mom sort of being the third wheel. The other school girl is just a side-thing so far too.

As for the boobs talk, Nea, being a trap/trans character, isn't going to have much in the boobs department. Especially since she obviously hasn't had surgery or taken hormones, since her dad wouldn't let her. While most trans/traps characters in these games are basically chicks with dicks, Nea is slanted towards the early transition where she is still physically boyish and underdeveloped as far as female body-types go.
At least later on.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I mean, it's not revealed yet but if she's a mystical hermaphordite or was born a man. If the latter, she seems a little young to have gone out and gotten surgeries like breast enhancement. If she even wants to do that.

I never really thought it was a good idea for this game to "cross the streams" as it were, games with a single trap character often get split between pleasing different audiences. And it's weird for characterization, you can't commit to the MC's preferences since they're up in the air based on the player. Very few have ever executed on an all trans game, which seems like it would work better. I wouldn't be into it myself but I just think it'd be more satisfying for the audience. Instead of heartbreak because Nea can't get updates because she is statistically doomed to lose every vote.

I mean, even this debate over her tits shows a split in the dickgirl audiences. Some want her to be a realistic trans character, some want her to be a futa straight out of fiction, so you already got a split there. Not to mention, you'll get some who just want to fuck her and others who want her to fuck them so that's going to create a vioent debate as well. So trying to run vanilla characters alongside that? Might be too much.
At least later on or something.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think its obvious that Nea is the main LI in this game, the good majority of the content is with her and so far the only real plot development is with her the bullies and her dad. I don't think she'll lack content at all if it were to be voted on.

The family characters seem to be quite similar to the ones in PL, the older sister having a crush on the MC, the little one having a curious corruption and the mom sort of being the third wheel. The other school girl is just a side-thing so far too.

As for the boobs talk, Nea, being a trap/trans character, isn't going to have much in the boobs department. Especially since she obviously hasn't had surgery or taken hormones, since her dad wouldn't let her. While most trans/traps characters in these games are basically chicks with dicks, Nea is slanted towards the early transition where she is still physically boyish and underdeveloped as far as female body-types go.
though, it does seem like there was some hormones already-ass, face, skin-they all look pretty feminine to me. don't see many guys like that-or i don't because i don't look for em.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
though, it does seem like there was some hormones already-ass, face, skin-they all look pretty feminine to me. don't see many guys like that-or i don't because i don't look for em.
I doubt it. Age makes it hard to get the drugs (depending on country). Father being a dick also does the same (ie. no parental consent for underage kids to get the drugs). Plus just because someone is small in stature/frame, doesn't mean much. However I don't know, nor care as she is cute and seems like a good friend.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I doubt it. Age makes it hard to get the drugs (depending on country). Father being a dick also does the same (ie. no parental consent for underage kids to get the drugs). Plus just because someone is small in stature/frame, doesn't mean much. However I don't know, nor care as she is cute and seems like a good friend.
the father? no-but we don't know about the mother. also, nea could also have gotten the drugs on the side from a sympathetic nurse or a friend. besides, assuming she has been on hormones, we don't know her age, the age of consent wherever she is or how long nea's looked the this. far too many unknowns.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
All characters look Good, but in my opinion the sister character ( The oldest sister, not the loli sister) Does not look that great compare with the rest of the characters imo

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

boka2019

Dec 30, 2017
too bad this game polt is very promising sad that it didn't take it chance will there be update in future?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes