Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I clicked the "Fuck the gays" option, hoping it would be the option that would let me fuck the gay.

but apparently its the rejection option?

Need a grammar check on that option.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I clicked the "Fuck the gays" option, hoping it would be the option that would let me fuck the gay.

but apparently its the rejection option?

Need a grammar check on that option.
fuck the gays can mean both of those things, but in that situation it meant rejection. Like how you tell someone to fuck off.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
fuck the gays can mean both of those things, but in that situation it meant rejection. Like how you tell someone to fuck off.
It doesn't help that the other option is to be just friends

The options are
"Be Friends" or "Fuck"

Very easy to confuse the two on which is rejection and which is the one that ends with fucking.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Luxee!
Give me more Nea! It's been a YEAR LUXEEEE!!!!
View attachment 436496
Sadly given the rate at which PL is being worked on , we probably wont see anything for A69 until the beginning of next year, Thats also assuming PL ends in a timely fashion. Also we have no idea how much if at all A69 has been worked on in the past year. So it could be even longer. Of course this is all speculation since wait is murdering me.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Rule 7 Is by far the worst enforced rule in this forum. The best i can see is all games are immune from this rule unless its like toddler aged or the characters are like 10. sometimes that's ok with JRPGs and sometimes they're not. Luxee did the right thing by making it unpatched so rule 7 doesn't have a chance to apply. That said i dont think rule 7 applies to Eve because she is clearly POST pubescent.

That said I hope theres alot of milly/eve content in the games future. in Parental love the Redhead gamer daughter was by far my favorite.

Last edited:
Reactions: atur

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
That said I hope theres alot of milly/eve content in the games future. in Parental love the Redhead gamer daughter was by far my favorite.
Using context clues I assume you're talking about Ada, but she never had red hair. Elly (the older daughter) is who dyed her hair red.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Using context clues I assume you're talking about Ada, but she never had red hair. Elly (the older daughter) is who dyed her hair red.
Actually i was thinking about an entirely different game's redhead. Sisterly lust's youngest who has no given age and is in highschool is the red head i was thinking about. Ada was still my favorite i just got the games mixed up, I really didnt like the wife, sister, or older daughter thinking back. The older sister is ok but a little too needy aka DADDY LOVE ME!!! for my tastes.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Rule 7 Is by far the worst enforced rule in this forum. The best i can see is all games are immune from this rule unless its like toddler aged or the characters are like 10. sometimes that's ok with JRPGs and sometimes they're not. Luxee did the right thing by making it unpatched so rule 7 doesn't have a chance to apply. That said i dont think rule 7 applies to Eve because she is clearly POST pubescent.

There was a huge debate among the staff about whether rule 7 applied to version 0.1 of A69. In the end they decided that it did (I agree with you, for the same reason - the sister has boobs, so is clearly not prepubescent), and removed A69. Luxee removed her content and the game was allowed back on the site. The patch on LewdPatcher adds it back in.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
There was a huge debate among the staff about whether rule 7 applied to version 0.1 of A69. In the end they decided that it did (I agree with you, for the same reason - the sister has boobs, so is clearly not prepubescent), and removed A69. Luxee removed her content and the game was allowed back on the site. The patch on LewdPatcher adds it back in.
I get that they made it apply here but like what about games like School of lust or Urban Demons both of those games you play as something like a 10 year old. The list goes on and on (I can honestly think of another 5 off the top of my head), but I think the difference here is they specify the age as 15 (again POSTpubesent) where the games with 10 year olds dont say they're 10 just that they are only in elementry school. There's a really good game with a mute sister that has her 18th birthday in game but clearly she and her friend looks like a highschool freshman.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I get that they made it apply here but like what about games like School of lust or Urban Demons both of those games you play as something like a 10 year old. The list goes on and on (I can honestly think of another 5 off the top of my head), but I think the difference here is they specify the age as 15 (again POSTpubesent) where the games with 10 year olds dont say they're 10 just that they are only in elementry school. There's a really good game with a mute sister that has her 18th birthday in game but clearly she and her friend looks like a highschool freshman.
"2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably."

Also, you can go search the web and find plenty of women in their late 20s or early 30s who "look like a high school freshman".

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
"2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably."

Also, you can go search the web and find plenty of women in their late 20s or early 30s who "look like a high school freshman".
Again I point out my favorite 2d H-games of all time, Mischief War, which got the rule 7 axe along with Young Wife Souffle (I havent played that one). The problem i have is the fact that the rules are really arbitrarily enforced. I'd rather have a rule 7 that ignores everything except actual illegal photos in games and stuff like preschoolers and young elementary-schoolers. I think the leeway for 'young' MCs is more of the fact that the whole game gets the axe where something like this just takes out one character. I guess that's why I could never be a mod, I only want it to be one extreme or the other.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes