FoleyMoley

Oct 27, 2018
I hope this game gets developed - its a good base so far and I enjoyed working my way through c/o the walkthrough. Interesting characters and potential storylines for a VN. Will keep an eye on.

Best regardings.

Foley

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
This is an intriguing start. Interesting set of characters. The dialog could use a little work, but it has a lot of potential. Hopefully he gets to working on this one again.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
So i played this when it came out and i was really into it, found out it's gonna be a long while till it's gonna be updated again since Luxee had a different ongoing game (parental love) .
I played PL about a week ago and i wasn't really into it, different opinions and all but i didn't like the story and i didn't find the characters that interesting and some even annoying. so you guys are up-to date with PL, does it get any better ? is it worth giving a second chance ?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So i played this when it came out and i was really into it, found out it's gonna be a long while till it's gonna be updated again since Luxee had a different ongoing game (parental love) .
I played PL about a week ago and i wasn't really into it, different opinions and all but i didn't like the story and i didn't find the characters that interesting and some even annoying. so you guys are up-to date with PL, does it get any better ? is it worth giving a second chance ?
It's probably worth waiting until it's finished, it's almost done.

Reactions: TobiMAH

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
It is fun for like 1 run, with the daughters.
And that's it.
I think that Apartment 69 has a more engaging story.

Reactions: TobiMAH

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I will check it out again when it's finished, I liked that girl that had a mother who sold her for sex and money, i found that character interesting honestly.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I think that Apartment 69 has a more engaging story.
And what would that be? A guy moves into an apartment alone?

Been a while since I've played but I don't remember this having any plot, just character set up and a concept.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think there are 2 main plots. The relationship with MC's family since both of his sisters (especially the older one) seem to have a crush on MC so figuring out that can be a plot. Helping Nea is also a plot, dealing with the bullies and the parents will probably be fairly complex. I'd agree both of those are character development, but that and plot aren't mutually exclusive they are directly linked.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
To be completely honest I barely rememeber anything from this story, All I do remember is Nea, and the shitty father and that douchebag at school.

I hope that this was being worked on to some extent while PL was being created, If not that means after PL is done (hopefully soon) then we will be looking at another few months before anything else materializes. sadface

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I think there are 2 main plots. The relationship with MC's family since both of his sisters (especially the older one) seem to have a crush on MC so figuring out that can be a plot. Helping Nea is also a plot, dealing with the bullies and the parents will probably be fairly complex. I'd agree both of those are character development, but that and plot aren't mutually exclusive they are directly linked.
There is also the mystery with Cha'relle - it seems like another potential "savior" quest for the MC. It seems that he is being setup to help everyone he meets who wants to do something with him: they are each desperate and/or being held back by something else.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
So, for anyone who enjoys and follows PL, any idea how many more updates Luxee has planned for it? Just trying to figure out if A69 will get any love this year.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Fuck, early 2020? Jeez, what a damn shame. Here I thought the game was legit almost finished. Just needs the Harem path to be tied up innit?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That is for the steam release, not the game completion. The game will be complete before then.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes