Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I doubt Nea has had any work done because of the father. If Nea roller skated, he would have a bubble butt. One guy in my high school days was a roller skating doubles champion. Black girls from other schools loved to remark about his gluteus maximus.
as for the father-it really is half of the matter-the other is the mother

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
See? Everything's fluid ;)
i don't have any interest in a trans in rl-but it games, i'm more attracted to strange things..............somewhat strange-just as long as it looks like a hot female-i'm cool.......though, without tits-it's a bit hard.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
without tits-it's a bit hard.
So without tits you're not interested but you're fine with no pussy just a dick?
confuse.gif
It doesn't matter how often you say you want Nea to have boobs it wont happen.
There are already girls with boobs in the game just focus on them.
as long as it looks like a hot female
blasphemy implying Nea isn't already hot.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
So without tits you're not interested but you're fine with no pussy just a dick?
View attachment 388382
It doesn't matter how often you say you want Nea to have boobs it wont happen.
There are already girls with boobs in the game just focus on them.

blasphemy implying Nea isn't already hot.
You say like you're the dev-sorry to bust your bubble-but you're not.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You say like you're the dev-sorry to bust your bubble-but you're not.
You said you asked Luxee and he said no remember, anyway Nea looks how Luxee wants her to he isn't going to change her just to pander to you.

Reactions: Maid Lain

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, I just played the game again because of boredom.

This will be a better game than PL, all the characters are pretty interesting and the stories are good. Its more serious than PL is too. (I didn't reallly like the last couple PL updates, they're too memeified IMO). It does need a quest log or hint system though, just so you'll know what to do. Its not a problem yet really, but as more locations and characters come into play that would be necessary.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
This will be a better game than PL, all the characters are pretty interesting and the stories are good. Its more serious than PL is too. (I didn't reallly like the last couple PL updates, they're too memeified IMO). It does need a quest log or hint system though, just so you'll know what to do. Its not a problem yet really, but as more locations and characters come into play that would be necessary.
It's more realistic for sure but I certainly wouldn't say better. I don't know if I'm more used to the brother archetype over fathers but the characters certainly seem more like the stereotypical tropes you'd expect too.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
So its been nearly a year since this was put on hold... Right? Doesn't that just mean its been abandoned?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So, I just played the game again because of boredom.

Yeah, I kept habitually looking for a list or similar device for keeping track of events or opportunities that I needed to plan for, similar to Summertime Saga. It could be that Luxee wants to challenge us in that respect, i.e., we must organize it ourselves somehow.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes