Savor

Jan 30, 2018

hopefully they dont change Eve to much (i thought i remember something about that way back when i played this, but not 100%) and give us options with Nea. I like her story but am not really interested in her romantically, just as a friend. Cant remember if we had any options as it has been a very long time since i played this game originally
if i remember correctly it was millie(eve's best friend) that got changed not eve.
I think 2 years ago he also posted an image of the new version of her.

Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
Which sister?
I have not managed to do ANYTHING after the opening sequence with the older sister. She always just seems to be in her room and triggers that "DANGER not implemented yet!" warning, but nothing else.
The younger sister watched some horror movies and stayed over a couple of times, we went for ice-cream once, but that's about it.

EDIT: Ah-hah! Thanks to your input, I got the older sister's plot thread started. Thanks!
So how do you further the plot, besides the DANGER thing?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
As for A69 like i said i am really looking forward to it. hopefully they dont change Eve to much (i thought i remember something about that way back when i played this, but not 100%) and give us options with Nea. I like her story but am not really interested in her romantically, just as a friend. Cant remember if we had any options as it has been a very long time since i played this game originally
Did Luxee mention what he planned to change about Eve? I'm guessing he will age her up, but hopefully not too much. I'm also not too interested in the Nea character, but looks like many others are

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They're not bored they're just to lazy too read or can't read.

BigDaddyDom

I doubt they'll change her age as she won't be a part of the actual game unless you get the patch for it.

Last edited:

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
if i remember correctly it was millie(eve's best friend) that got changed not eve.
I think 2 years ago he also posted an image of the new version of her.
Ah cool yea I thought there something, glad he aint messing with Eve. Millie I am actually okay with changing a bit, but Eve was super cute

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Not totally sure, but I think these are a couple of the new previews. I don't recall them from the current game. Posted on luxee's website.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Not totally sure, but I think these are a couple of the new previews. I don't recall them from the current game. Posted on luxee's website.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that one with cha'relle is new and the last one with nea's socks.
luxee means there are 3 new previews there but i dont know which one should be the third.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ghostface Reborn

They have male boobs in the game. The one in my signature was made by me using a picture that luxee did quite awhile ago and posted it on their twit account and that one isn't in game maybe later it will be. Also unless they have had some freak accident that caused them to lose their boobs all traps will have boobs.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The difference between a trap and a transgender person is a trap is a feminine man, who identifies as a man, who dresses as a woman in order to "trap" men into having sex with him. They are basically cross-dressers.

A trans person is someone of one gender, in this case male, who identifies as the other, in this case female. And they take steps to turn physically into that gender, dressing, surgery, hormones etc.

Nea is an earlier stage trans person who is being oppressed by her intolerant dad. She never tries to trick MC, or anyone else. That right there means she isn't a trap, she isn't trying to "trap" anyone, which is the entire point of being...a trap. She identifies as a she, traps still identify as whatever they were born as.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes