Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Quote from the, in this thread alone infamous, Apartment 96 OP:
" For all those thinking this is "Apartment #69", it is NOT.
Our game is not affiliated, based on, or trying to co-op any other previous game's name."

Give the dev some slack and try it out while waiting for Luxee to update.
i vote we run him off the site. lol.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
official statement: ''Release estimate: Soonishish. All renders are done, but some major testing and such stuff still remain as this version does a buncha new things that will probably break the game.''

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I see the game says when you've reached the end of character specific content, but is there a way to know when I've completed ALL the current content? I can't seem to find any other events, but there was a tease about a pool party and swimsuit shopping that didn't seem to go anywhere, and there are characters that I have not received that message for. The older sister, for instance, either has no content yet and therefore no such message, or I've completely missed her content. I can't be sure, so I feel like I'm missing something. I got "end of content" for Nea, Evelyn & friend, and (I think) Cha'relle (when we meet her brother), but not the mom, the older sister, or anyone else.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I see the game says when you've reached the end of character specific content, but is there a way to know when I've completed ALL the current content? I can't seem to find any other events, but there was a tease about a pool party and swimsuit shopping that didn't seem to go anywhere, and there are characters that I have not received that message for. The older sister, for instance, either has no content yet and therefore no such message, or I've completely missed her content. I can't be sure, so I feel like I'm missing something. I got "end of content" for Nea, Evelyn & friend, and (I think) Cha'relle (when we meet her brother), but not the mom, the older sister, or anyone else.
Did you take your sister on a date yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Did you take you sister on a date yet?
Which sister?
I have not managed to do ANYTHING after the opening sequence with the older sister. She always just seems to be in her room and triggers that "DANGER not implemented yet!" warning, but nothing else.
The younger sister watched some horror movies and stayed over a couple of times, we went for ice-cream once, but that's about it.

EDIT: Ah-hah! Thanks to your input, I got the older sister's plot thread started. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: ImmortalNight

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
That… is some really priceless shit. :LOL: I mean, how does one even come up with all that. :ROFLMAO: Damn, it's starting to hurt… Oh how I wish I could unsee it… :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Sandbox? Why?
It's like taking a step backwards when you have played PL.
The only reason I went with a sandbox instead of VN for this was because it allows me more freedom event-wise. In a PL like VN, I'd have to have Eve tell you to visit her tomorrow and then have 20 filler scenes to make the in game time progress enough to where it's tomorrow and you can finally visit Eve. Now I can just have a scene of Eve telling you that, and the next scene is you going to her tomorrow. This isn't necessarily a VN problem, just a "my kind of VN" problem.
I won't be adding any grind to this game whatsoever. There'll be random events and such in future versions and the TV in mc's apartment will have some cool interactions with it, but aside from that, the overworld won't serve much of a purpose.

Also event only mode sounds good, I might make that.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I'm excited to the update but also a little concerned. In his patreon he said that $25 their will have access to animations. Does that mean there won't be any in the public release or it will be a code for gallery?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm excited to the update but also a little concerned. In his patreon he said that $25 their will have access to animations. Does that mean there won't be any in the public release or it will be a code for gallery?
$10 previously gave access to a Walkthrough document, but since there will be a scene tracker in A69's sandbox environment, a walkthrough will not be needed. Instead, the $10 tier will give access to a code for viewing extra animations - something Luxee hasn't done much of in the past, IIRC.

$25 will offer the ability to request custom scenes involving side characters, so as not to upset the main plot but still add new (and wild?) content whenever we want over time. There will be polls to vote on the proposed scenes and Luxee will add any top-voted scenes to future releases.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Sounds good, although I’m not one of anti-sandbox brigade. More importantly: You’re back here again! Active on this thread! That means this is really happening and the onhold-tag Will be removed soon. I’m just so happy about that, almost getting the feels. Mind you, PL is possibly my fav game ever so I’m sad it’s over, but this game officially being worked on again is the best confirmed news in quite some time.
I am really looking forward to this i loved the majority of Parental Love as well but i much prefer Brother/Sister to F/D so A69 def has a leg up there. While PL did have the sister as well the main focus were the daughters. I will also admit i was a bit dissapointed in the Harem/Forbidden one ending as the whole everyone has to get pregnant thing did not really work for me and just felt forced. I was happy with the older daughter and probably even the sister getting knocked up but Ada and the wife not so much. But everyone is entitled to there own opinions and overall it was still a very good game.

As for A69 like i said i am really looking forward to it. hopefully they dont change Eve to much (i thought i remember something about that way back when i played this, but not 100%) and give us options with Nea. I like her story but am not really interested in her romantically, just as a friend. Cant remember if we had any options as it has been a very long time since i played this game originally

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Significant progress update from Luxee on Parental Love 1.0 ... which also includes status+teasers for Apartment 69:

In addition to an interesting character view in the now-familiar school hallway, it also introduces some backstory of new characters to A69 who will become involved in the MC's orbit (one of them being a classmate of Evelyn).
Great read was nice to see some new picks, One of those char aint making it to f95 zone though i think (without the familiar patch that is)

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes