Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
Just to nip in the bud and whatnot. The games really don't look anything alike from what I've seen in the previews, so I think the name was just a silly coincidence and nothing more than that. I know most of you wouldn't, but just to make sure: Please no one harass the dev team or any of the individuals working on that game. I'm sure it'll be a great game.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Just to nip in the bud and whatnot. The games really don't look anything alike from what I've seen in the previews, so I think the name was just a silly coincidence and nothing more than that. I know most of you wouldn't, but just to make sure: Please no one harass the dev team or any of the individuals working on that game. I'm sure it'll be a great game.
I'm glad to see you addressing it in a mature and supportive way. That's classy of you! ♥

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Now I'm gonna harass the shit out of them!!! I have this compulsion, to always do the opposite of what I'm being told.
Also, I'm 12 years old! ;)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Quote from the, in this thread alone infamous, Apartment 96 OP:
" For all those thinking this is "Apartment #69", it is NOT.
Our game is not affiliated, based on, or trying to co-op any other previous game's name."

Give the dev some slack and try it out while waiting for Luxee to update.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes