Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Active in sex do you mean that it will be trans on male? Oh ... I hope if it is, it will be optional, to each his own and I would not want such a development of events. Her current shyness is perfect for the passive role.
However, everyone has the right to choose.
one other thing-it's always the quiet ones.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There is a proverb in Russian for this, it translates into English something like this: . A lot of quiet people end up being perverts.
yup. so with that in mind-it shouldn't be shocking. i like girls who are.....95% good girl.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Pretty on the outside, but depraved on the inside. Who doesn't like these? This is a rhetorical question.
I really love that, at least in fiction. Doesn't have to be shy per se, could also be conservative or just a bit stuck up, the contrast between the non-sexual public persona and the freaky private one is just delicious.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
maybe it's a stupid question but the nea scene are new?
The way I understand it, the ones at the top are new scenes, yes. They've also reworked the fourth scene with her (see 9.).

Seeing as it's been quite a while since I last played this and with all the things they've altered or touched up, this could very well feel like a rework to me. Glad October's finally here.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
02i57.png

10 and 25 $ rewards changing for Apartment #69 v0.02

Heya! With Apartment #69's second release coming closer and closer, I decided to change how a couple of these reward tiers work. If you're a 1 or 5 $ subscriber, nothing will change for you.
10$+ TIER
With A69's v0.02, a walkthrough simply isn't needed, as there is a scene tracker built in game that allows you to check what you need to do next at all times. Now, instead of getting a new walkthrough every new update, you'll instead get a new code. This code will allow you access to the game's animations. There'll be more info on how to activate the code etc. in the post I'll make during release.
Animations
And yes, I'm doing animations now with a69. In v0.02 there'll be but one, simply because there really weren't another scene that would benefit from being animated. I will be adding more than one per release though, whenever I feel a scene would benefit from one.
25$+ TIER
As I hinted at in the last extra render post, 25$ patrons will be able to give me their ideas for scenes that side characters will appear in. These side characters would be ALMOST entirely out of my control. JUST AS A REMINDER: THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY CUCK STUFF IN MY GAMES :)
Side character scenes

The idea here is that:
1. You the 25$+ patron because discord is much better for this type of back and forth messaging
2. Pick whichever side character you want your scene to be for. I will be adding two of these characters in v0.03, and they will have their own section in the character info page.
3. Write up a small idea for the character. For example "Preeti and Main character meet up at the mall, Preeti sucks MC's dick in front of a crowd of people and they both get kicked out". You can get a lot more elaborate with these, so long as it's a single scene.
4. Get in contact with me on discord, I should be on most of the time. You can do this either through our , or by direct messaging me Luxee#0001
5. Present me your idea for the character, if everything is fine with your idea, that's all good then, your scene gets added to the list. If there's something I think I can't do, or some other reason the scene can't be made exactly the way you said, I'll suggest revisions, we go back and forth on it to make it work.
Side character scene polls
Once every new update starting AFTER v0.03, I will make a poll with a synopsis of each of you guys' ideas. The top two most voted for scenes get made into actual in game scenes.
All other ideas will retain their votes for next poll. This means that eventually, even if your idea wasn't the most popular, it should get made.
Version 0.04 will be the first version to actually have these subscriber scenes. This is because I will only be adding side characters in v0.03. I figured after such a long time without a release in this game, I should first focus on adding content to the girls that are already there. I understand you might wanna hold off your subscription till then.

A69 v0.02
Should be coming this month. That's what I'm gunning for anyway.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 850746

10 and 25 $ rewards changing for Apartment #69 v0.02

Heya! With Apartment #69's second release coming closer and closer, I decided to change how a couple of these reward tiers work. If you're a 1 or 5 $ subscriber, nothing will change for you.
10$+ TIER
With A69's v0.02, a walkthrough simply isn't needed, as there is a scene tracker built in game that allows you to check what you need to do next at all times. Now, instead of getting a new walkthrough every new update, you'll instead get a new code. This code will allow you access to the game's animations. There'll be more info on how to activate the code etc. in the post I'll make during release.
Animations
And yes, I'm doing animations now with a69. In v0.02 there'll be but one, simply because there really weren't another scene that would benefit from being animated. I will be adding more than one per release though, whenever I feel a scene would benefit from one.
25$+ TIER
As I hinted at in the last extra render post, 25$ patrons will be able to give me their ideas for scenes that side characters will appear in. These side characters would be ALMOST entirely out of my control. JUST AS A REMINDER: THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY CUCK STUFF IN MY GAMES :)
Side character scenes

The idea here is that:
1. You the 25$+ patron because discord is much better for this type of back and forth messaging
2. Pick whichever side character you want your scene to be for. I will be adding two of these characters in v0.03, and they will have their own section in the character info page.
3. Write up a small idea for the character. For example "Preeti and Main character meet up at the mall, Preeti sucks MC's dick in front of a crowd of people and they both get kicked out". You can get a lot more elaborate with these, so long as it's a single scene.
4. Get in contact with me on discord, I should be on most of the time. You can do this either through our , or by direct messaging me Luxee#0001
5. Present me your idea for the character, if everything is fine with your idea, that's all good then, your scene gets added to the list. If there's something I think I can't do, or some other reason the scene can't be made exactly the way you said, I'll suggest revisions, we go back and forth on it to make it work.
Side character scene polls
Once every new update starting AFTER v0.03, I will make a poll with a synopsis of each of you guys' ideas. The top two most voted for scenes get made into actual in game scenes.
All other ideas will retain their votes for next poll. This means that eventually, even if your idea wasn't the most popular, it should get made.
Version 0.04 will be the first version to actually have these subscriber scenes. This is because I will only be adding side characters in v0.03. I figured after such a long time without a release in this game, I should first focus on adding content to the girls that are already there. I understand you might wanna hold off your subscription till then.

A69 v0.02
Should be coming this month. That's what I'm gunning for anyway.
i just want Nea to be vers, later-do that and i'm content.

Reactions: hw17

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The way I understand it, the ones at the top are new scenes, yes. They've also reworked the fourth scene with her (see 9.).

Seeing as it's been quite a while since I last played this and with all the things they've altered or touched up, this could very well feel like a rework to me. Glad October's finally here.
Dr. Amana.....

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Animations
So animations are going to be restricted to supporters? That's a real shame, I've been looking forward to this but I don't support games that do that kind of thing.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So animations are going to be restricted to supporters? That's a real shame, I've been looking forward to this but I don't support games that do that kind of thing.
Tiers for different levels of capability - or even walkthroughs - are not uncommon in adult games, of course.

This Dev trying to entice different levels of support is a reasonable business move.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Tiers for different levels of capability - or even walkthroughs - are not uncommon in adult games, of course.

This Dev trying to entice different levels of support is a reasonable business move.
I support a lot of games. None of them degrade the main game experience like that. This isn't a coincidence.

Reactions: fbass

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I support a lot of games. None of them degrade the main game experience like that. This isn't a coincidence.
I'm not sure what you mean by a "coincidence." That is, I see no odd conspiracy going on here: Luxee hasn't done much animation before, so it will likely take them more time to produce = hoping it's worth the effort, they are trying out a new tier. As I mentioned, it's a valid business model.

Luxee is also offering custom scenes for $25 patrons ... those won't exist without people paying up.

MrDots has long tier-priced their animations, as have some other Devs.

Nobody said you had to support this Dev, do what you want.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes