Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hope that comes later, being shy and insecure is part of her charm to me.
I agree-her insecurity was a big reason why I think that the McDonald's becoming more comfortable and accepting will be good for development. Plus, I don't like trans girls being stuck in one role.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
reached out to lux about making Nea have the options to be more active in sex-aside from the kink-factor-i think that it would make great development for later. he gave her tits like i asked-so i'm confident.

Active in sex do you mean that it will be trans on male? Oh ... I hope if it is, it will be optional, to each his own and I would not want such a development of events. Her current shyness is perfect for the passive role.
However, everyone has the right to choose.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Active in sex do you mean that it will be trans on male? Oh ... I hope if it is, it will be optional, to each his own and I would not want such a development of events. Her current shyness is perfect for the passive role.
For now. But aside from that kink factor, I think it would be good for character development. but i agree.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm cool so long as there's no dude on dude. A trap? Maybe in a game if they look feminine enough and there's no male voice....that would be an instant mood-killer.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
With this I can agree. Nea looks super cute and feminine, but to see her in an active role would be strange for me.
More trans girl than trap now. Right now? I agree-I'm talking about later on on down the line as things progreas.

With this I can agree. Nea looks super cute and feminine, but to see her in an active role would be strange for me.
And after talking to lux-she's not gonna be adverse to having a dick or having it pleasured.

this is what he told me ''Ah right. Nah not very actively. Only she will ever touch it at least by my current plans. But considering I chose to change her tittie size, this is also subject to change. What's your preference?''

Though, I think there should always be an option for that.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
More trans girl than trap now. Right now? I agree-I'm talking about later on on down the line as things progreas.
Trans or trap, these are all long-term perspectives, as I understand it. At this stage, she can be a femboy and it doesn't change anything.

this is what he told me ''Ah right. Nah not very actively. Only she will ever touch it at least by my current plans. But considering I chose to change her tittie size, this is also subject to change. What's your preference?''

It can change physically over time, especially if the trans path is chosen.
In general, this is just the beginning of the project and the developer himself is not sure how everything should look.
It's just that my position in all this is that cute characters like Nea shouldn't fuck guys. Although
Of course, not everyone agrees. Therefore, we are discussing this here so that the developer can focus on the opinion of the public.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Trans or trap, these are all long-term perspectives, as I understand it. At this stage, she can be a femboy and it doesn't change anything.

It can change physically over time, especially if the trans path is chosen.
In general, this is just the beginning of the project and the developer himself is not sure how everything should look.
It's just that my position in all this is that cute characters like Nea shouldn't fuck guys. Although
Of course, not everyone agrees. Therefore, we are discussing this here so that the developer can focus on the opinion of the public.
i asked him to make it optional. think it would make thing more impactful, but...

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes