Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nea associates with a female name, female pronouns and female presentation: she is attempting to transition and is on that path.

Her father suppressing her is the primary obstacle to expressing her preferred gender that we know of at this time, but that doesn't change what is in her heart, mind and intentions from what we have seen thus far.

For those wondering: you don't need hormones or surgery to transition, even though that's become typical. Some people begin their transition before starting such treatments and others never try them.
we've had our disagreements, but i don't think guys have asses like nea's-not that i'd look.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Avaron1974

Technically everyone has boobs even Nea. Nea is transitioning from male to female and they have boobs if you look at the DEV's picture they posted of Nea on their twitter awhile back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not as big as i asked....begged....still-maybe they'll grow a bit. and thanks for that.

• Angry
Reactions: testington

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
we've had our disagreements, but i don't think guys have asses like nea's-not that i'd look.
Not wanting to go off-topic, but I'll assert that Nea's butt isn't extraordinary for hairless (or shaved)-ass XY folks in her age range.

As an example, consider looking up pictures of crossdressers (the different stripes of such) and you'll likely have an easy time finding plenty of examples ... for research purposes, of course.

Essentially, many here don't seem surprised by Nea's appearance because it doesn't stand out as unusual these days ... instead, I suspect many just accept her looks and are attracted to her story.

Reactions: Hordragg

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not wanting to go off-topic, but I'll assert that Nea's butt isn't extraordinary for hairless (or shaved)-ass XY folks in her age range.

As an example, consider looking up pictures of crossdressers (the different stripes of such) and you'll likely have an easy time finding plenty of examples ... as for research purposes, of course.

Essentially, many here don't seem surprised buy Nea's appearance because it doesn't appear unusual ... instead, I suspect many just accept her looks and are attracted to her story.
i mean in terms of build.

not that i'd activity look.

Last edited by a moderator:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Probably a fuck up, the dev is still active, surely he would have said something if he was giving up on it.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
So there isn't really anything up with this game huh? I've just go there and there, I can't do anything with the girls in their rooms. I just moved day phases checking every god damn place to do something but there is just nothing.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
So there isn't really anything up with this game huh? I've just go there and there, I can't do anything with the girls in their rooms. I just moved day phases checking every god damn place to do something but there is just nothing.
It's a demo from two years ago that work has resumed on since the dev finished their first game. It should update within about 3 or 4 weeks.

Reactions: arelor and 215303j

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
It's a demo from two years ago that work has resumed on since the dev finished their first game. It should update within about 3 or 4 weeks.
Ok, didn't know that but I can see content in the images folder. Does that mean it's there but not yet implemented?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes