myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
arelor

If there is content you haven't seen yet it means that you haven't found it yet. Look at the different areas at different times to see if you are missing anything.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Ok, didn't know that but I can see content in the images folder. Does that mean it's there but not yet implemented?
Are you leaving the house at all? I don't think you'll progress past a certain point without doing that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Havik79

That is found no where in game as that is a sig made by me using Luxee's extra rendered picture of Nea that they posted on their twitt account back in February.

I posted a few different sigs that I did 3 or so pages back when I was bored.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ok, didn't know that but I can see content in the images folder. Does that mean it's there but not yet implemented?
If I remember correctly following a somewhat typical daily routine (like going to school in the morning, hanging out at your old home in the afternoon and so forth) got the content rolling. The last lines of some may indicate at what time to initiate follow-up events, so you may want to pay attention to those seeing as there is no in-game tracker.

If the above does seem like too much trouble just to see what to expect from this game going forward, you may want to consult the also linked in the OP. :geek:

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Are you leaving the house at all? I don't think you'll progress past a certain point without doing that.
I do, I've checked every location on the map in every phase of a day and nothing happens I just talked and played games with Nea that's all

If I remember correctly following a somewhat typical daily routine (like going to school in the morning, hanging out at your old home in the afternoon and so forth) got the content rolling. The last lines of some may indicate at what time to initiate follow-up events, so you may want to pay attention to those seeing as there is no in-game tracker.

If the above does seem like too much trouble just to see what to expect from this game going forward, you may want to consult the also linked in the OP. :geek:
I can't interact with the girls at old home, when I click I get a screen with bunch of boxes and two boxes has hug - kiss with eve's picture on it regardless of whom I'm clicking on and there is a big red text in the background of the boxes that says the game will crash if choose either of the options.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I do, I've checked every location on the map in every phase of a day and nothing happens I just talked and played games with Nea that's all

I can't interact with the girls at old home, when I click I get a screen with bunch of boxes and two boxes has hug - kiss with eve's picture on it regardless of whom I'm clicking on and there is a big red text in the background of the boxes that says the game will crash if choose either of the options.

You should be able to start at least two scenes by going there during the day (see also walkthrough). If there's no event currently available, the girls will be sitting in their rooms and clicking them will open the never quite finished scene viewer.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017

It looks to me like you've played through all the content in this version if you've gamed with Nea in your apartment. Wait for the next update.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It looks to me like you've played through all the content in this version if you've gamed with Nea in your apartment. Wait for the next update.
Not necessarily. As this game features nonlinear gameplay the state (in this case end) of one event chain isn't sufficient to gauge the advancement of the other ones.

arelor, were you out shopping with mom, had a night out with Tess, watched movies with Eve, and had her stay at your place? Have you met Cha'relle and her brother? And have you indeed met Nea's father like Ghostface Reborn mentioned? If you answered yes two all of those than you do have exhausted the current content.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Not necessarily. As this game features nonlinear gameplay the state (in this case end) of one event chain isn't sufficient to gauge the advancement of the other ones.

arelor, were you out shopping with mom, had a night out with Tess, watched movies with Eve, and had her stay at your place? Have you met Cha'relle and her brother? And have you indeed met Nea's father like Ghostface Reborn mentioned? If you answered yes two all of those than you do have exhausted the current content.
I've only met Cha'relle and her brother but didn't get to see the others. I've talked to mom about a pool party in living room but it doesn't trigger too. Also the was on the living room and in her room at the same time. Girls never their rooms and there isn't anything I can do to interact with them, when I click on any of them I get the previous screen shot I attached and the game crashes if I click any of them.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I apologize. Is the project really resumed?
I saw the first part created a long time ago and decided to try it. I must say that I liked the idea itself, Nea is just lovely, and the story about discrimination and infringement of rights is relevant for radically conservative countries. The gameplay is markedly different from another project by the developer Parental Love. I hope that now that Parental Love is complete the developer will concentrate on this project. I would like to see its development.

Reactions: Duke Leo

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
reached out to lux about making Nea have the options to be more active in sex-aside from the kink-factor-i think that it would make great development for later. he gave her tits like i asked-so i'm confident.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes