Sngo

May 9, 2020
After reading some comments here I'm a bit hesitant to try it.
So we are only getting sloppy seconds in this game? Any one can elaborate a bit more? Ty

Reactions: HansDampf788

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I want to try this game but reading the op and reading the thread made me really confused. The ntr element that people talked about, is it just that the girls had boyfriends or had sex with other men in the past? If I am understanding this correctly the mc doesn't really know any of the girls when he moves in, right? I don't like ntr but people nowadays call everything ntr and I never know if the games really have ntr or if people are just mad that all the girls aren't virgins and had relationships in the past.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I want to try this game but reading the op and reading the thread made me really confused. The ntr element that people talked about, is it just that the girls had boyfriends or had sex with other men in the past? If I am understanding this correctly the mc doesn't really know any of the girls when he moves in, right? I don't like ntr but people nowadays call everything ntr and I never know if the games really have ntr or if people are just mad that all the girls aren't virgins and had relationships in the past.
i played it when it 1st came out and its not NTR but they had a previous guy move in and pretty much just used the redhead for sex then got kicked out, dont know if they changed anything in this release

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thnis is in the OP ... you read and you game, gamer!

There is, and will be, no NTR in the game.

There is implied NTR that happened previously before the events of
the game. The previous events that took place are referenced at times
within the game, and are part of the overall story, but they are not a heavy
focus in the game itself. If you find a love interest having had a life before
the MC has shown up unacceptable, this might not be the game for you.

But rest assured, the MC will have his revenge...

i played it when it 1st came out and its not NTR but they had a previous guy move in and pretty much just used the redhead for sex then got kicked out, dont know if they changed anything in this release

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we still forced to be with both sisters or can we choose just 1

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Then maybe play the game yourself instead of complaining about what other people wrote in this thread?
Or maybe I can make sure the game doesn't have content that I am not into and avoid wasting time playing something that I won't enjoy.

So people just cried NTR again without it being present in the game. Thank you for answering, I will give this a try then.

Reactions: Jccurtis

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Unless they changed something this patch there is no NTR in the game, there is a bit too much info about her last BF, but i think its kinda important for us to know what she's been through. It's fine boys.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Unless they changed something this patch there is no NTR in the game, there is a bit too much info about her last BF, but i think its kinda important for us to know what she's been through. It's fine boys.
What had she been through?

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Do not waste time reading women's diaries, you will have no problem with useless information about the past.

Preferences: Skip unseen text. Hold ctrl until you pass the reading of the diary. Useful function for games with useless side stories, too.

I don't understand what a player thinks he will find by reading a woman's diary. There will never be anything interesting. Maybe a "password" in the gaming world (summertime saga for example). But it usually has only useless information about the past.

But anyone who thinks it is relevant to read about the girl's past, feel free not to miss any information written in the diary.

Reactions: Jccurtis

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Do not waste time reading women's diaries, you will have no problem with useless information about the past.

Preferences: Skip unseen text. Hold ctrl until you pass the reading of the diary. Useful function for games with useless side stories, too.

I don't understand what a player thinks he will find by reading a woman's diary. There will never be anything interesting. Maybe a "password" in the gaming world (summertime saga for example). But it usually has only useless information about the past.

But anyone who thinks it is relevant to read about the girl's past, feel free not to miss any information written in the diary.
Wasn't the diary from the last tenant? Or you can read the girls diaries this version?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Exactly what does the "Harem (limited)" tag mean?

Can the Dom / Sub be avoided?

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes