Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Expect a hot fix for some very minor bugs this weekend. Nothing game breaking. Play on, players.

Reactions: Jimbog

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Wasn't the diary from the last tenant? Or you can read the girls diaries this version?
In the prologue, "old tenant" diary. I thought it was one of the girls' diaries, because I never saw a man / boy write diaries in the real world.

Update 1, the grind begins. For now no other diary, just spend time with girl A, B or C. Work, do chores.
It is not a game for those who do not like grinding.

EDIT: HIDDEN Hint menu at the top of the phone.

Last edited:

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
It is not a game for those who do not like grinding.
If you get all the available points in a scene, you need exactly +1 point to get access to the next scene. If that is too grindy, then...?*

* This doesn't pertain to the beginning of Update #1, as depending on actions/decisions in the Prologue, you are likely to come out with very different point totals than someone else.

Reactions: Jimbog

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So, gave it a try after getting baited by the name.
Characters look good, story seems kinda interesting. Then the prologue ended and the grind began. AND here I gonna complain, the grind for money is stupid! I tried to get some of the projects done, but if you get projects that need over 50 work points (wp) and you can 12 per day done, it seems possible until you realize you have just 4 or 3 days for it. I got the highest graduate without going to university, so I think I can count, and it seems IMPOSSIBLE because in 4 days it makes 48 wp. Sorry, but with IMPOSSIBLE grind, I will not bother again and say: Fuck It! Because I got several of these!!!

Sorry on the harsh words to the dev, but games that are made to annoy the player get to my nerves. MAYBE the dev will take this to account and make these things possible to solve. Until then, good luck. I'm outta here.

qapao

Jun 24, 2020
I think a lot of grind type games miss is like a grind free simple choice based gameplay, like the game should automatically navigate you to your next step and just present you with dialogue choices. Would dramatically increase the amount of people interested in the game.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
If you get all the available points in a scene, you need exactly +1 point to get access to the next scene. If that is too grindy, then...?*

* This doesn't pertain to the beginning of Update #1, as depending on actions/decisions in the Prologue, you are likely to come out with very different point totals than someone else.

Why in the world would you implement that? It is too grindy, miss a dialogue once and you're fucked forever. I don't like any kind of free roam but ignored it since the game had neat art style and interesting setup. I know people feel like they need to extend the game so they put in working, specific dialogues giving you +1 points and all that crap, but why? It just annoys and adds tedium

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

zger

Sep 6, 2017
lol grind. easiest game ever. just finish some high $$ project in few days ignoring sandbox stuff and thats all. u dont need more money. and follow hints for girls u like. and if u cry about that this game is not for u. go play your incest/ntr kinetic novels :p

Reactions: aze123451

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
lol grind. easiest game ever. just finish some high $$ project in few days ignoring sandbox stuff and thats all. u dont need more money. and follow hints for girls u like. and if u cry about that this game is not for u. go play your incest/ntr kinetic novels :p
Do I play these games to grind work? I play them to beat my meat and not thing about it. Yes, let me put my dick away, select dialogue options acording to game creators belief that I should choose if I want to continue and then spend 4 days trying to get 50 points before realizing you miss 2. F that. F sandbox and f bullshit mechanics

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Do I play these games to grind work? I play them to beat my meat and not thing about it. Yes, let me put my dick away, select dialogue options acording to game creators belief that I should choose if I want to continue and then spend 4 days trying to get 50 points before realizing you miss 2. F that. F sandbox and f bullshit mechanics
i mean it has sandbox tag. what did u expect? some ppl enjoy games like that and this game is for them :)

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
i mean it has sandbox tag. what did u expect? some ppl enjoy games like that and this game is for them :)

I expected the stupid go to the blinking door to be the end of it. Instead he added more. You are right, that's why I unsubbed from the patreon. Fucking waste of time

eades

Nov 19, 2016
i have 30 points with each girl, how do you advance? i mean, i cant do anything, how do you start events?

Reactions: EZ8lt

zger

Sep 6, 2017
I expected the stupid go to the blinking door to be the end of it. Instead he added more. You are right, that's why I unsubbed from the patreon. Fucking waste of time
so next time pay attention to game tags. no one is forcing u to play or support it.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes