manXone

Oct 22, 2019
We will, yes. In this update, no.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for answer :) i really hope you will include them. With footjob i mean..cum on feet... maybe you can use a sistem of choises like....a girl is doing a blowjob and you have to chose (cum inside cum outside or do somenhing different like handjob or footjob) or you can introduce it like a request for instance.... the boy enter in girl's room and speack with her and ask somenting like sex handjob or footjob. Let me know if this idea is a good idea :) stay save, good work and please continue to be great like in prologue

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
It has been discussed, and we are open to the idea if it comes up, but I wouldn't hold my breath at this point.
Understood. Would love to see it and it’s a popular tag but the game is yours to make. Good luck

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Another one to the avoid pile, seriously whatever that crap you lined up with martin will never let your game get big. add to that sofia and alex checking if mc is a perv while being big perv themselves. Could have simply went the way of 1st douchebag bf, had sex, dumped her the end. Too many info man unless you are going for an ntr lover game later then good for you.

HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
In the game "Apartment 96" Once I enter the building and rent the apartment, I can't figure out how to "Leave" the building or get to the Gym. There does not seem to be any way to get to the front door. I think I found the answer to my own question. At the very end of the current game, the arrow to exit the building appears, but the game says that this feature is not implemented yet.

Last edited:

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
In the game "Apartment 96" Once I enter the building and rent the apartment, I can't figure out how to "Leave" the building or get to the Gym. There does not seem to be any way to get to the front door. I think I found the answer to my own question. At the very end of the current game, the arrow to exit the building appears, but the game says that this feature is not implemented yet.
That would be correct. The Prologue doesn't have an option of leaving the apartment. Locations will be added as updates are released.

Oct 8, 2019
I am not writing this fresh after finishing the game but I do remember having a very strong reaction after playing. So much so that this has been on my watch list for some time. That being said is there any idea when the next update is coming? Not trying to rush, take a full year if needed, just curious as I enjoyed what I did play and look forward to the next installment.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
I am not writing this fresh after finishing the game but I do remember having a very strong reaction after playing. So much so that this has been on my watch list for some time. That being said is there any idea when the next update is coming? Not trying to rush, take a full year if needed, just curious as I enjoyed what I did play and look forward to the next installment.
The update is planned for public release on Friday, February 5, 2021. Exact time isn't known and is determined by when I am free to do it.

Hey'all. The top post is updated with information regarding Update #1. Check the spoiler boxes for information.

Last edited:
Reactions: An Ace Among Men
Oct 8, 2019
The update is planned for public release on Friday, February 5, 2021. Exact time isn't known and is determined by when I am free to do it.

Hey'all. The top post is updated with information regarding Update #1. Check the spoiler boxes for information.
Awesome thank you!

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes