BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm unsure what the point is of quoting me and then complaining I'm thinking about the game and formulating my opinion when I'm replying to you, but I'm not about to go off on tangents. I simply care about the story as well.
To keep it simple: a) either there are deficiencies, weird jumps in the writing department imo and I've not been alone on this, b) these aren't deficiencies, but set-ups for story twists, and some commenters in this thread hope actually hope for those twists. I'm just open to be impressed, but in equal parts concerned.
By the way, you really did misunderstand the sisters' position. I just reread the final part of the VN after you choose to have a private conversation with one of them. Julia's side escalates even more quickly and they both want the same thing. Good or bad, it's curious anyhow considering the Martin subplot and this is one of the reasons why I started asking questions.
I'm sorry if you think that I complain about your post, It isn't my intention. I quote you because I answer you, and I'm not saying that think about the game is bad, it's only that I see your answer of my post and think "wow, this is really a explanation". Posibly I didn't choose the proper words to say this.

And, change the subject, I just want to say that your point may be a bit confused (this word I think that no has exactly the meaning that I search, but I don't know a translate of the word that I want to use, enrevesado). But it is possible that I am wrong and you are right (something not ruled out at all) That it is confused does not mean that it is illogical (which in fact is a perfectly reasonable explanation, even more consistent than what has been explained at now in the game) But, as this is a game, plot errors and script mismatches can be just that.

I can be wrong about the sisters, as I say, I not reread the conversation (and I don't know if, after the end of the main story of this prologue exist more explanations, becouse I don't play more) But I reread, and see if you are rigth. And I think that you are rigth about the extrange behavior of Julia, but, as I say, it can be something more, or a defense of the past experiences (she only act like this or something similar for protect herself, well, I didn't really think much about this and it may be stupid what I'm saying), or only a non absolut consistent decision of the Dev. Human mind can be a mistery itself, and you really don't know how people can react at extreme situations, and how the Dev can explain the diferent parts of the game (If he really wants to explain more about this, It's posible that he thinks that it's already clear, or not write more about this). Becouse of this I prefer wait and see.

And as I said, I prefer that if the game is going to something more dark or strange, It appears at the beggining (The prologue or the first or second updates), or that the Dev advertise about this to know if people can enjoy the game (posible some people enjoy and another not, but it isn't a problem, I think)

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?
Oct 4, 2019
I'm sorry if you think that I complain about your post, It isn't my intention. I quote you because I answer you, and I'm not saying that think about the game is bad, it's only that I see your answer of my post and think "wow, this is really a explanation". Posibly I didn't choose the proper words to say this.

And, change the subject, I just want to say that your point may be a bit confused (this word I think that no has exactly the meaning that I search, but I don't know a translate of the word that I want to use, enrevesado). But it is possible that I am wrong and you are right (something not ruled out at all) That it is confused does not mean that it is illogical (which in fact is a perfectly reasonable explanation, even more consistent than what has been explained at now in the game) But, as this is a game, plot errors and script mismatches can be just that.

I can be wrong about the sisters, as I say, I not reread the conversation (and I don't know if, after the end of the main story of this prologue exist more explanations, becouse I don't play more) But I reread, and see if you are rigth. And I think that you are rigth about the extrange behavior of Julia, but, as I say, it can be something more, or a defense of the past experiences (she only act like this or something similar for protect herself, well, I didn't really think much about this and it may be stupid what I'm saying), or only a non absolut consistent decision of the Dev. Human mind can be a mistery itself, and you really don't know how people can react at extreme situations, and how the Dev can explain the diferent parts of the game (If he really wants to explain more about this, It's posible that he thinks that it's already clear, or not write more about this). Becouse of this I prefer wait and see.

And as I said, I prefer that if the game is going to something more dark or strange, It appears at the beggining (The prologue or the first or second updates), or that the Dev advertise about this to know if people can enjoy the game (posible some people enjoy and another not, but it isn't a problem, I think)
Sorry I'm trash at replying. I'm making sense of your message as well as I can. I just want to add there's the possibility I'm holding the game to a standard the writer never intended to reach. The game's initial presentation is very professional and polished, and I expected this game to have the same quality throughout. The initial set-up didn't betray it was going to be a sandbox with successive sex scenes that had a thin or lacking plot inbetween at best. There's just too many games like that. Though in that case I'm really left puzzled by the illusion of depth that's created with the previous tenant's story, the ginger's alleged traumas and the landlady's financial and legal struggles for instance. In my opinion the plot introduced all of this carefully only to hurl all of these elements on a big trash pile later by retconning and accelerating whatever little story progression and character arc there was. It creates a kind of confusion that's indicative of either a narrative identity crisis or it hints at these women being extremely ungenuine about their intentions. It's honestly a compliment to the game it has elements that are worthy of investigation. I respect your wish that there should be dark and twisted subplots and honestly, it was my only point in that overly long message to demonstrate that outcome seems the most straightforward one if story consistency is the writer's aim. In that case we actually agreed since the beginning. :BootyTime:(y)

Reactions: BlasKyau

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
While at the start, this seems like the normal harem game, when I finished the prologue, I got to thinking. Would it not be a change to go through all the normal harem game stuff, adding the 2 friends/others/etc, and then near the end have Sophia tell the MC that they are moving and they go to a house they have owned for years. She tells the MC that he had so much promise, but that in the end he failed. We get a big orgy sex scene, and then we see the MC roped and chained in the basement with Sophia's husband, Martin and some others as well. We can then have some femdom scenes and then the last part of the game is another guy answering an ad for Apartment96.

Just the setup of the apartment and the women just leaves me with this impression. I don't think I have ever thought that any of the other harem games give off this feeling.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
While at the start, this seems like the normal harem game, when I finished the prologue, I got to thinking. Would it not be a change to go through all the normal harem game stuff, adding the 2 friends/others/etc, and then near the end have Sophia tell the MC that they are moving and they go to a house they have owned for years. She tells the MC that he had so much promise, but that in the end he failed. We get a big orgy sex scene, and then we see the MC roped and chained in the basement with Sophia's husband, Martin and some others as well. We can then have some femdom scenes and then the last part of the game is another guy answering an ad for Apartment96.

Just the setup of the apartment and the women just leaves me with this impression. I don't think I have ever thought that any of the other harem games give off this feeling.
This is a kind of game that I don't want to play.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Why is there a footjob tag I played the game and there was none.
Because the tags are not as varied as they could be. When the next update is coming out (very soon), I'll be adjusting the information in the genre spoiler in the top post to be a bit more detailed.

There's going to be a lot more content along those lines (optional, of course) in future updates.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
UPDATE #1 to be publicly released on February 5, 2021.

We've updated our patron benefits. You can check them out here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been updating the game info in the thread slowly, and will continue to do so.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
UPDATE #1 to be publicly released on February 5, 2021.

We've updated our patron benefits. You can check them out here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been updating the game info in the thread slowly, and will continue to do so.
will you introduce footjob scenes in game?

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes