• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You need to get someone who knows how to speak both Russian and English to translate your game or your game will not appeal to many.

Well it should have been this (Честно говоря, что, черт возьми, ты не понял ...)
"Honestly, what the fuck did you not understand..." instead of this (Честно, нихуя не понял... )"Honestly, the fuck did not understand ..."
You're right!
It's unusual to see Russian speech on this forum! )))

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
I somewhat had hopes for this game, then I see it in Latest Updates, decide I'll wait for some more. Can't really find anything else of interest so decide to come to the forum and see how much content its the update and see Completed. What the fuck? Is it even worth downloading?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Worried about completed tag... Completed or abandoned? Or is this confusing as in epilogue is complete? Oh and if dev stopped from no money, yeah that is abandoned not complete. Completed implies it hit some kind of 1.0 and there are tons of abandoned games where dev or company pulled the plug for various reasons and they are still called abandoned.

Only on Steam does a dev call it quits and they slap a 1.0 on it, and call it done while still selling the game on steam lol Every where else that just goes down in books as abandoned from lack of funds, interest, whatever.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This just got another update but still no links for the Mac version WTF
I made 3 links to the version for Windows and 3 links to the mac. It seems the topic was edited ...

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Worried about completed tag... Completed or abandoned? Or is this confusing as in epilogue is complete? Oh and if dev stopped from no money, yeah that is abandoned not complete. Completed implies it hit some kind of 1.0 and there are tons of abandoned games where dev or company pulled the plug for various reasons and they are still called abandoned.

Only on Steam does a dev call it quits and they slap a 1.0 on it, and call it done while still selling the game on steam lol Every where else that just goes down in books as abandoned from lack of funds, interest, whatever.
Most of the plot is not yet implemented. Perhaps I will finish this project in the future. If not, then the game has one epilogue.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
sigh... becca(i find) was the sexiest one in this game,she's not that fat and good cleavage yet she treated like amonster and no sex scene with her. she deserves some love. :cryingface:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Because the game states that there are supposed to be 8 endings, and there are currently only 1-3 (depending on how you count), I'd say this is deserves the "abandoned" tag. There are plenty of other abandoned games that have a decent amount of content, after all.

Reactions: uthink_1

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I wouldnt claim it abandoned though. The dev litereally just stated that he wrote an ending for the game.
Which means its completed lol. Maybe not to the point the Dev had wanted to quit but completed none the less.
Canceled/abandoned means they gave up. Just dropped the game. Didnt even bother to finish it.
Dev mayve given up on the game but didnt just drop it. He wrote an ending. The story has a beginning middle and end. Therefore completed

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
not translated Bug 0.4

The first two times the Name from Veronica is not translated. (russian)

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
not translated Bug 0.4

The first two times the Name from Veronica is not translated. (russian)
In the next version I will correct it. If I have time, by the end of the month I'll let out. But I need to draw many more scenes of the environment.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So if I played this right there are only 3 BAD endings right ?

1. Dad comes and gets you after you loose all money
2. You rape the sleeping girl, go to jail, Dad nails you out and you work at the farm with Grandpa.
3. And by far most common... The white hairs bitch gets her thug boyfriend to murder you in cold blood, than dad goes on a killing spree of revenge.

Four sex scenes only,
1. With your ex-girlfriend (Mary)
2. Rape sleeping girl (Alexandra)
3. White haired girl after poker (Christina)
4. DP threesome scene with your buddy and Christina

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes