1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
wtf?! 0.4 is the end of the game but in a very weird way...oh well.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Are you kidding me, the characters were more authentic than in other games. The cockblocker big fat girl, the two pick-up Artists wasted seducer friends, the drunken girls, homeparties, one night stands, blackouts the next days. It felt like, I was thrown back to my student time
I was hoping for such a reaction. )))

Reactions: L7Bear

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Are you kidding me, the characters were more authentic than in other games. The cockblocker big fat girl, the two pick-up Artists wasted seducer friends, the drunken girls, homeparties, one night stands, blackouts the next days. It felt like, I was thrown back to my student time
Yeah, I really like(d) this game, too.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, I guess the lesson learned from this should be, there is a limit to how much of a stupid prick the MC can be (and I mean stupid, not evil, nothing wrong with a genuine bad guy) AND you do have to think about how you present your characters in general.
What is the problem? You were deprived of youth, drunkenness and sex?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
shouldn't this be labeled as completed instead of abandoned? the dev himself stated here before releasing the last update:
"This project is most likely completed in the next short update. He will have a full-fledged epilogue."
I say directly, I would have continued the game, if only 70 dollars a month had gathered. But so far only 7. I conclude that this game is not interesting to people. And I'm wasting so much time and energy on the game. But there is no result. Therefore, at the moment I am preparing a short final version. Scenes are almost ready. The text is. It is necessary to make a translation.
I hope you enjoy the finale.
Not sure if it should be listed as completed or abandoned considering that it was ended due to lack of funding.

Personally, I say it should be COMPLETED because when the dev decided to stop work on the game it got an ending rather than just being abandoned. Totally a class act. I wish the successful devs that abandoned projects had this much respect for their fans and their work.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
The update is almost ready. The scenes are prepared. Currently being processed. Can anyone help in editing English text?
Although it could definitely use editing, and I have only a vague idea what it meant, the following is a favorite quote of both my wife & myself:
"It remains to shit in the middle of the hall a pentagram and you could call a demon!"

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Although it could definitely use editing, and I have only a vague idea what it meant, the following is a favorite quote of both my wife & myself:
"It remains to shit in the middle of the hall a pentagram and you could call a demon!"
I'm glad that humor is perceived after the translation.

Reactions: L7Bear

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Damn was kinda hoping to get more of Christina. Hope this isn't the end of these characters.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I had to quite this game after the cow shows up because it sounds like 2 gay guys trying to act straight.

Sorry but no thanks.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
The dev has to end the game like this,what a pity!
I do like this game,the female characters are sexy and stunning(except purple hair girl:tf:) ,all of the sex scenes are glorious seductions to me.However,I respect his decision.Hope he can get more supporters in his next game(if he continue)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Честно, нихуя не понял... Google can not translate the sentence...
You need to get someone who knows how to speak both Russian and English to translate your game or your game will not appeal to many.

Well it should have been this (Честно говоря, что, черт возьми, ты не понял ...)
"Honestly, what the fuck did you not understand..." instead of this (Честно, нихуя не понял... )"Honestly, the fuck did not understand ..."

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes