1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I've tried the gofile link 3 times now, each time the file's ended up smaller than it's supposed to be, so I haven't been able to unzip it.

Reactions: grom34e

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
great game so far. Even though your mc callls her a whale...somehow with a better face, I would smash that big butt!

I kind of like the leading role the mc is taking. So many other games lack this feature pretty big...with a male protagonist, who has a passive role in the game/story and the girls as leader in the whole story. The only one, who is active in the role of seduction is often always the girl. The male doesn´t do something himself to seduce them or attract them, but still get in her pants.

Your game is somehow different. It gives me kind the vibe of pick-up and seduction, which is definitely something good and refreshing. I definitely liked for example the persistence he took, when choosing to bring one of the girls home (and still trying to get in her pants). That´s like real life man, which leads to success with girls :)

Don´t you dare to stop developing this game suddenly in the future like many other patreonists do! It has a big potential
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that you liked my game. And you take humor not as an offend.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Promising game, with a lot of branching and a lot of sex. I don't know if I can stomach the translation and the writing for much longer, though, at least without going into walkthrough mode.

I liked the grandfather joke, but the grocery store scenario didn't really tickle me. I also had a little trouble telling the white-haired women apart.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Promising game, with a lot of branching and a lot of sex. I don't know if I can stomach the translation and the writing for much longer, though, at least without going into walkthrough mode.

I liked the grandfather joke, but the grocery store scenario didn't really tickle me. I also had a little trouble telling the white-haired women apart.
I'm curious, but what does the game lack? What are her main disadvantages? What could be improved?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'm curious, but what does the game lack? What are her main disadvantages? What could be improved?
The main problems I have are by far the translation (not unreadable, but very distracting) and the writing (everyone is an asshole, a slut, or both - the world is some kind of 16-year-old version that is difficult to make sense of). Another weakness that is also a strength is the branching - I doubt many people found the grandfather scene, for example.

Reactions: botc76 and uthink_1

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The main problems I have are by far the translation (not unreadable, but very distracting) and the writing (everyone is an asshole, a slut, or both - the world is some kind of 16-year-old version that is difficult to make sense of). Another weakness that is also a strength is the branching - I doubt many people found the grandfather scene, for example.
Thank you. With the translation is really a problem. And about the branching - I did not think it was a minus. Linear narration will not be boring?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Thank you. With the translation is really a problem. And about the branching - I did not think it was a minus. Linear narration will not be boring?
Linear narration is boring to a lot of people, yes. I think it can work, but it relies on the writer a lot, because it's not really a game anymore. Some people hate too much story before sex, but others get indecisive between similar choices or are completionists. I like branching, but I think it needs to happen at clear points, and preferrably early on, so that finding all the different stories is expedient. I also think there shouldn't be more than 2-4 major branches at a time (so if there are more, they should not develop simultaneously).

edit: I should say that if every game is the same, there's no way to find what you like. So when it comes to style, structure, pace etc. you should do what comes naturally to you, and then try something else in the next game (if you can take the hatemail). But when it comes to bugs, translations, scene composition etc, there it's easy to say that something is just good or bad.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Tried the game and there's a good potential in it.
I like the appearance of the characters (the black haired girl at the party with her boyfriend is wonderful) and the renders are good, maybe some are a little bit dark but nothing serious.
The real problems, like @Bagger288 pointed out, are the writing and the translation.
I also like games with branching gameplay but due to the dialogues, you can't clearly understand where you go with the choice you pick (I'm one of those people that haven't found the grandfather scene).
Moreover, sometimes the names are messed up.You call his friend sometimes Alex, sometimes Misha (Alex in russian if I'm correct) then again Alex, etc... The first two girls have two names as well, this time for story purpose, but this can get very confusing.
That said I'm looking forward to see how the story will develop, since you got me intrigued with that preview pic :)
I wish you good luck with your project ;)

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Linear narration is boring to a lot of people, yes. I think it can work, but it relies on the writer a lot, because it's not really a game anymore. Some people hate too much story before sex, but others get indecisive between similar choices or are completionists. I like branching, but I think it needs to happen at clear points, and preferrably early on, so that finding all the different stories is expedient. I also think there shouldn't be more than 2-4 major branches at a time (so if there are more, they should not develop simultaneously).

edit: I should say that if every game is the same, there's no way to find what you like. So when it comes to style, structure, pace etc. you should do what comes naturally to you, and then try something else in the next game (if you can take the hatemail). But when it comes to bugs, translations, scene composition etc, there it's easy to say that something is just good or bad.
In this game I will not change the style. But in future projects I will take your comments into account. Thank you!
We have different mentality. Therefore, what seems to me a norm of behavior seems strange to others.

Reactions: Bagger288

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tried the game and there's a good potential in it.
I like the appearance of the characters (the black haired girl at the party with her boyfriend is wonderful) and the renders are good, maybe some are a little bit dark but nothing serious.
The real problems, like @Bagger288 pointed out, are the writing and the translation.
I also like games with branching gameplay but due to the dialogues, you can't clearly understand where you go with the choice you pick (I'm one of those people that haven't found the grandfather scene).
Moreover, sometimes the names are messed up.You call his friend sometimes Alex, sometimes Misha (Alex in russian if I'm correct) then again Alex, etc... The first two girls have two names as well, this time for story purpose, but this can get very confusing.
That said I'm looking forward to see how the story will develop, since you got me intrigued with that preview pic :)
I wish you good luck with your project ;)
This project is most likely completed in the next short update. He will have a full-fledged epilogue. One of the eight planned for the plot.
I hope you like it.
Judging by "patreon" the project is not interesting. :(

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
those game overs are quite amusing, MC grandfather looks like gouken

seems to be quite a bit of branching depending on the first day, didn't check all possibilities, there is any way to go alone in the supermarket with irena? only got it with hippo

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
those game overs are quite amusing, MC grandfather looks like gouken

seems to be quite a bit of branching depending on the first day, didn't check all possibilities, there is any way to go alone in the supermarket with irena? only got it with hippo
Only with Irina go to the supermarket will not work. You can go with Pauline, or go three together (Pauline, Irina, Michael).
If you go with Pauline and voluntarily embrace her in a supermarket, you can see Catherine with Arthur.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I like this game very much, please give us more ! At least its not the usual incest stuff, this story is actualy interesting, and some of the dialogues are funny too. The names are a bit confusing sometimes, but I like the challenge to figure it out, ha ha :)
Also preview pic got me very intrigued ...

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I like this game very much, please give us more ! At least its not the usual incest stuff, this story is actualy interesting, and some of the dialogues are funny too. The names are a bit confusing sometimes, but I like the challenge to figure it out, ha ha :)
Also preview pic got me very intrigued ...
I say directly, I would have continued the game, if only 70 dollars a month had gathered. But so far only 7. I conclude that this game is not interesting to people. And I'm wasting so much time and energy on the game. But there is no result. Therefore, at the moment I am preparing a short final version. Scenes are almost ready. The text is. It is necessary to make a translation.
I hope you enjoy the finale.

Reactions: L7Bear and patrickB

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The update is almost ready. The scenes are prepared. Currently being processed. Can anyone help in editing English text?

Reactions: L7Bear
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes