1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ukidas

Jan 16, 2018
You did a great job mate! i just wanted to ask about a full walkthrough or any cheats for this game?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Some of the models are appealing but that story, so much drama.

Feels like a soap opera.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
In GWB's words...Man that was some weird shit. :)

Paying for mobile? Sex? Never happened, in fact grocery shopping and falling down was the most exciting thing happening.
There must be some drastic different developments based on a couple choices. Didn't help that I wanted to throw Pauline out the window every 10 seconds. x'D

I'll try it again with different route.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In GWB's words...Man that was some weird shit. :)

Paying for mobile? Sex? Never happened, in fact grocery shopping and falling down was the most exciting thing happening.
There must be some drastic different developments based on a couple choices. Didn't help that I wanted to throw Pauline out the window every 10 seconds. x'D

I'll try it again with different route.
Nothing personal. When I wrote the story, I was drunk.

Reactions: botc76

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I actually enjoyed playing through, then I read this thread and I was like "what??" :)

I missed out on all the sex....again?! x'D
The game has few sexual scenes. You can go through the game without them. But this does not make sense! )))

Reactions: L7Bear

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is the walkthrough accurate, in the game the second girl with Sznezhana/Christina is named Angela ?!
In the walkthrough Julia.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is the walkthrough accurate, in the game the second girl with Sznezhana/Christina is named Angela ?!
In the walkthrough Julia.
According to the plot in the club, the girls are represented by fictitious names (Snezhana and Angela). If you choose the option with Angela/Julia, she speaks real names (Christina and Julia).

U

User_10739

Game was prematurely ejaculated, sorry, err... terminated... OP updated to v0.04 Epilogue.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
shouldn't this be labeled as completed instead of abandoned? the dev himself stated here before releasing the last update:
"This project is most likely completed in the next short update. He will have a full-fledged epilogue."

Reactions: L7Bear

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I guess the lesson learned from this should be, there is a limit to how much of a stupid prick the MC can be (and I mean stupid, not evil, nothing wrong with a genuine bad guy) AND you do have to think about how you present your characters in general.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Are you kidding me, the characters were more authentic than in other games. The cockblocker big fat girl, the two pick-up Artists wasted seducer friends, the drunken girls, homeparties, one night stands, blackouts the next days. It felt like, I was thrown back to my student time

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes