1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I enjoyed this game.
There are sex scenes. Kinda brief but at least there's 1 with the MC already if your choices lead you to it. Surprised there's an ending already. could be temporary for now, we'll see.

can't wait to see more of Veronica, Christine, and Mary lol
Irina seems to take a backseat but I am sure she'll be the one to watch as the game progresses.

ssff

Oct 23, 2017
i payed for the mobile
then I went to shower

then irina calm down.............

knocked on the door
come here
so they will get less

game ends

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i payed for the mobile
then I went to shower

then irina calm down.............

knocked on the door
come here
so they will get less

game ends
English is not my native language. I use Google translate. Google could not translate your words. :(
Can you rephrase the question? Thank you.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
So I decided to revisit this visual novel/game after the author's have claimed that it was re-translated... And although the text has somewhat improved from before, it still has a lot of issues, which still makes it very hard to read sometimes... The new content now involves 2 sisters that are new tenants, renting one of the protagonists rooms, but even there I found some issues... Mostly revolving around the younger obese sister, and her personality/behavior/etc... As well as how she is referred to and/or treated by other characters as well as the author's in the story... I went ahead and updated my review...

Reactions: botc76

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can you tell me what choices I have to make to get to those scenes
The choice of answers from the very beginning of the game:
"Fuck, what a tempting offer - looking at another man's dick!"
"I'm not convinced. I'll try my luck with Veronica."
"Ok, here we go! Send the address, I'll be right there!"

ssff

Oct 23, 2017
The choice of answers from the very beginning of the game:
"Fuck, what a tempting offer - looking at another man's dick!"
"I'm not convinced. I'll try my luck with Veronica."
"Ok, here we go! Send the address, I'll be right there!"
I don#t have the option
Ok here we go! SEnd the addres .......

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So I decided to revisit this visual novel/game after the author's have claimed that it was re-translated... And although the text has somewhat improved from before, it still has a lot of issues, which still makes it very hard to read sometimes... The new content now involves 2 sisters that are new tenants, renting one of the protagonists rooms, but even there I found some issues... Mostly revolving around the younger obese sister, and her personality/behavior/etc... As well as how she is referred to and/or treated by other characters as well as the author's in the story... I went ahead and updated my review...
In Russia everything is simpler. Where I grew up, if a person is not sick, but simply eats a lot, does not go in for sports, he will not get any indulgence. Never.
Therefore, many fat people become arrogant, arrogant and aggressive. At us even because of adiposity can dismiss from work. Officially...
"If you were born in Russia, then you chose the maximum level of complexity" (с)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is it intentional that the MC is such a fucking prick?

I mean, Pauline is an asshole, but the MC is every bit as bad as her.
I seriously could live with less insults based on her weight, I mean, the guy is supposed to be an adult, not a 14 year old idiot.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
great game so far. Even though your mc callls her a whale...somehow with a better face, I would smash that big butt!

I kind of like the leading role the mc is taking. So many other games lack this feature pretty big...with a male protagonist, who has a passive role in the game/story and the girls as leader in the whole story. The only one, who is active in the role of seduction is often always the girl. The male doesn´t do something himself to seduce them or attract them, but still get in her pants.

Your game is somehow different. It gives me kind the vibe of pick-up and seduction, which is definitely something good and refreshing. I definitely liked for example the persistence he took, when choosing to bring one of the girls home (and still trying to get in her pants). That´s like real life man, which leads to success with girls :)

Don´t you dare to stop developing this game suddenly in the future like many other patreonists do! It has a big potential

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes