1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok, seen the response. Glad we can get ahead. It is common ground that same words mean different things in different languages. But the feel and flow of the dialogue should be still the same, because the sequence of events does not wait for translation. Often if you read the text below the scene on screen, you miss the whole point. Long story short: try to imagine how fast or slow a dialogue is going and try to replicate it in english. If it takes much too long for sentences to finish it means the particular translation is not working. I am glad you do know idioms and jokes and chit chat in english. Please incorporate those phrases in the script rather than trying to be as close to the Russian words as possible.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ok, seen the response. Glad we can get ahead. It is common ground that same words mean different things in different languages. But the feel and flow of the dialogue should be still the same, because the sequence of events does not wait for translation. Often if you read the text below the scene on screen, you miss the whole point. Long story short: try to imagine how fast or slow a dialogue is going and try to replicate it in english. If it takes much too long for sentences to finish it means the particular translation is not working. I am glad you do know idioms and jokes and chit chat in english. Please incorporate those phrases in the script rather than trying to be as close to the Russian words as possible.
I prepare two different versions of the dialogues. One for Russian-speaking users. The second is for translation into English. The second option is easier. That the translator was easier to translate. But the result is a bad translation. It really upsets me! (((

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why you don't add link for Russian version? There are some russians too;)
A link to the Russian version is on my page on . I did not think it was necessary to post it here.
On the site of the topic in two languages.

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
So I just downloaded the game and when I start it up the screen flashes repeatedly. It still interfaces, butthis is serious, siezure inducing flashing. How do I fix that?

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So I just downloaded the game and when I start it up the screen flashes repeatedly. It still interfaces, butthis is serious, siezure inducing flashing. How do I fix that?
Flicker only during this game? Other games on this engine are normally reproduced? You may need to install the latest video card driver. Too few initial data for accurate diagnosis of the problem.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A small announcement. Virtually all decisions of the player will influence the development of the plot and lead to different consequences. All the story lines will depend on each other.

According to the plot, eight different epilogues are planned. They will be achieved by choosing different actions throughout the game (30 game days). Game days begin to count from the first day (from version 0.3, which is currently in development). The existing two endings (in versions 0.1a and 0.2a) are not taken into account.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey mate! I'll be happy to do your translations for free. Hit me up.
Hey. It would be great! I need help translating! The first version was corrected by titvn. For which many thanks to him! Then he stopped talking. Therefore, the translation of the second part needs to be adjusted. The text of the third part is now ready in Russian. How can we interact?

TheJokerBD

Feb 4, 2018
Hey. It would be great! I need help translating! The first version was corrected by titvn. For which many thanks to him! Then he stopped talking. Therefore, the translation of the second part needs to be adjusted. The text of the third part is now ready in Russian. How can we interact?
Shit, russian? That's not good news, I don't speak russian

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
PM me then I'll edit your shit
Excellent! Can you edit the second part? Users have made 36 corrections. But some are mutually exclusive. One user crosses out the word, followed by another user inserts the same word back.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes