1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

TheJokerBD

Feb 4, 2018
Excellent! Can you edit the second part? Users have made 36 corrections. But some are mutually exclusive. One user crosses out the word, followed by another user inserts the same word back.
Alright, I'll give it a look at night. Will hyu here

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
About version 0.3:

At the moment, I'm preparing a scene. I draw some of them myself. Now prepared about 60 sketches, which still need to be rendering. This process takes most of the time. Therefore, I plan to release the release no earlier than March 1, 2018. In this update, two non-intersecting branches of the plot will be realized. The availability of one of them will be due to the player's choice in previous versions of the game.

Also, in every game event, (since version 0.3), built an implicit check on the player's past actions. What does it mean? Now, as the game progresses, the main character will meet with characters from previous versions of the game. The way they interact with it will depend on many factors. For example, whether the main character with the character was familiar. If they are familiar, then at what stage are their relationships and so on. While these events are superficial, but, in the future, the reactions will be deeper and more diverse. Why will the verification data be implicit? Because the changes will be visible only when the player initially selects another branch of the story.

TDCerb

Feb 13, 2018
Nice start. I found it a bit annoying with the back and forth on the phone between the MC and his friend made me a bit nauseous, not sure what it add's I know what someone on the phone looks like unless something else his happening in the scene ;)

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nice start. I found it a bit annoying with the back and forth on the phone between the MC and his friend made me a bit nauseous, not sure what it add's I know what someone on the phone looks like unless something else his happening in the scene ;)
This has already been fixed in version 0.3.

Reactions: TDCerb

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At the moment, work on version 0.3 is carried out almost in a round-the-clock mode. Scenes are prepared in the evening, after work. The visualization process is carried out for the rest of the time. During the day the maximum 7 scenes are processed. This restriction is caused by a weak video card. At the moment, prepared 20 percent of images. The number of scenes in this update will be twice as much as in the previous version. Approximately 120 - 150 slides.
Translation of the game is ready. It remains to edit it a little (I will be grateful for help in correcting the translation).
The game contains not only erotic content. I decided to add a fair amount of humor to it. I wonder your opinion on this matter.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
At the moment, work on version 0.3 is carried out almost in a round-the-clock mode. Scenes are prepared in the evening, after work. The visualization process is carried out for the rest of the time. During the day the maximum 7 scenes are processed. This restriction is caused by a weak video card. At the moment, prepared 20 percent of images. The number of scenes in this update will be twice as much as in the previous version. Approximately 120 - 150 slides.
Translation of the game is ready. It remains to edit it a little (I will be grateful for help in correcting the translation).
The game contains not only erotic content. I decided to add a fair amount of humor to it. I wonder your opinion on this matter.
Humor is always welcome, at least for me.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If nothing unforeseen happens, by the beginning of March I will finish the third part. After that, there will be another seven or one update.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I had a bug with a save from the old version:
After the fall in the store, the characters are again in the girls' room and return to the store. A loop.

I tried starting a new game and everything is good.

Here's the save:

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I had a bug with a save from the old version:
After the fall in the store, the characters are again in the girls' room and return to the store. A loop.

I tried starting a new game and everything is good.

Here's the save:
I know about this mistake. Therefore, I made correction 0.3.1. I wrote about it. But thanks anyway! )))
v0.3.1
Fixed bug with looping. Old save from version 0.1 and 0.2 does not work.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes