1.80 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 50069

Try to work with lights on renders. For me personally its a bit too dark, yet looks solid. Thumbs up for future updates from Storytellers Crew ;)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Hello! English is not my native language. I'm now looking for an interpreter and money for translation. I understand that the translation is terrible. But the Google translator is currently the only possible option.
Look harder. or ask for help. English not being your native language is pretty much you and every developer currently working on games. There is a smaller percentage who are native English speakers than not.

Not trying to be harsh, but when your trying to get this out for money you need to make a good showing. The art is one part, but its generic daz and we see a lot of it. The story is going to make or break you on a Renpy game.

Reactions: botc76

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's all right.
I was waiting for just such a feedback. I was interested in reviews about three things: pictures, translation and the story itself.
The pictures of negative reviews are not many yet. Means most users
Before the release, I did not know how bad the machine translation would be. From the comments, I realized that the next version without a professional translation should not be spread.

drgnmrkd

Sep 7, 2017
@uthink_1 You're right about needing a better translation service. The story idea seems solid, and the characters were fine, but until the translation improves, it is aggravating to try and read and figure out what they are trying to say. Good luck, it's a good start.

Sep 4, 2017
It's all right.
I was waiting for just such a feedback. I was interested in reviews about three things: pictures, translation and the story itself.
The pictures of negative reviews are not many yet. Means most users
Before the release, I did not know how bad the machine translation would be. From the comments, I realized that the next version without a professional translation should not be spread.
Doesn't have to be a pro, just one whos better than Google translate. ;)

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Amazing! The men look normal! Not crazy buff or ridiculously skinny shrimp fry. Maybe it's just the games I've played lately but this is unusual for these web game projects. I approve, it's easier to live vicariously through a guy when I'm not wondering why I have noodle arms or look like I got stung on my muscles by a bunch of angry bees.

Sep 21, 2017
the models are okay I guess, not a bad start for a demo.:biggrin: keep up the good work. :) BUT after playing this game, I felt what its like to have a menstrual period, the translation was pretty hemorrhaging to read. :tf:

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
models & scenes are good, lighting needs some more work
the story ... errr ... someone needs to seriously improve translate.google.com.
fuck google !!!
this might have been a good game but even after re-reading each line 3 times i still have no clue wth is going on.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But for now, it's not something I'ld recommend to folks, who only read English...
I already wrote that the next version will only be with a professional translation.
I do not have English-speaking friends who could appreciate the quality of Google translation. So I laid out the game in this translation, not thinking that it is so bad. I did not want to mock the players, forcing you to read bad text.
I will correct my mistakes.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Haven't played this game yet but you could also look for a good automatic grammar corrector (I use Antidote for french never tried the english version) it doesn't beat a good translator or corrector but it help with basic mistake.

Reactions: uthink_1

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Haven't played this game yet but you could also look for a good automatic grammar corrector (I use Antidote for french never tried the english version) it doesn't beat a good translator or corrector but it help with basic mistake.
Thanks for the useful information!

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes