Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Anybody got the cheat code
use saveitonline or just open the html file and re-write the cheat code section (it's bloody stupid as the dev has each stat have a separate password). I just delete 99% of what he has there and put in my own upgrades.

That being said the game has a bunch of bugs that just leave you in a no-progress situation like:
Code:
Error: the passage "$shortfree11b" does not exist
game needs a method to get back to a 'safe' location so as to continue.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Aphrodisia-CH3.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr.Wolfman

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Alright I wasted enough time trying to read post, and I'm a supporter, lol, so I can ask......is there anyway to make the neighbors your family, or no? And if not then there really is no incest, correct?

Reactions: Seriosha

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Game is interesting so far.
Although it is full of impossible checks. (for the day at which they occur)
At first I thought I will come back later with better stats.
Then on ch3 it resets all the stats I grinded all the way back down to 0. Which immediately results in a bunch of new impossible checks. And things keep on moving forwards.

do you really actually get a game over if you do not balance out the powers you have?

is failing to resist the muse the only way to get teleportation power?

Last edited:

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Alright I wasted enough time trying to read post, and I'm a supporter, lol, so I can ask......is there anyway to make the neighbors your family, or no? And if not then there really is no incest, correct?
There is no way of making the neighbors your family, but there will be incest scenes very soon.

Game is interesting so far.
Although it is full of impossible checks. (for the day at which they occur)
At first I thought I will come back later with better stats.
Then on ch3 it resets all the stats I grinded all the way back down to 0. Which immediately results in a bunch of new impossible checks. And things keep on moving forwards.

do you really actually get a game over if you do not balance out the powers you have?

is failing to resist the muse the only way to get teleportation power?
I changed the stats to correct them to a better way of leveling up. That being said, there was not a reset. The stats you leveled up were just converted to fit the new stats system (like converting feet to meters).

I did, however, noticed that some checks were being too difficult and lowered several of them (I might not have found all the unbalanced checks though). But some are purposely created to be hard to meet, so it would reward those who really focused more points on just one stat. I tested all of them by actually playing the game without using cheats.

About the teleportation, I changed that, so canonically you can have this power anyways.

Last edited:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
how would one do that

Then you just "save to disk", and move that file into the editor. You can change any variables, as you see fit. Some games are harder to locate specific variable, but everything is there, and it works for all formats of games (RPGM, HTML, Renpy, ect). Once you have modified to suit your desires, save file back to disk, via Editor, and "load from disk"/move save into proper game file.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
There is no way of making the neighbors your family, but there will be incest scenes very soon.

I changed the stats to correct them to a better way of leveling up. That being said, there was not a reset. The stats you leveled up were just converted to fit the new stats system (like converting feet to meters).

I did, however, noticed that some checks were being too difficult and lowered several of them (I might not have found all the unbalanced checks though). But some are purposely created to be hard to meet, so it would reward those who really focused more points on just one stat. I tested all of them by actually playing the game without using cheats.

About the teleportation, I changed that, so canonically you can have this power anyways.
Yeah Thx Wolfman, I just needed to go further into the game to see how it all made sense, it's very cool....really like the way you got consecutive videos on the same page with auto volume, I thought that was hard to do?

Jul 17, 2017
Full Game>Hight Quality> Link to QIWI, is this the same file as on the other links? Is it compressed, why a different name and size? Or is it mistakenly uploaded to the wrong link?

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Full Game>Hight Quality> Link to QIWI, is this the same file as on the other links? Is it compressed, why a different name and size? Or is it mistakenly uploaded to the wrong link?
There are 3 options: full game in high quality, update only with high quality and update only with standart quality

Reactions: The Wizard of Oz

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I like this game. I just wish there was better spellchecking and grammar proofreading. Like when talking to Naomi at the sex shop and she's trying to convince you to buy some toys and she tells you to "buy one of each girl" When she means for you to "buy one for each girl". I don't know if you can buy girls like collectible cards.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I like this game. I just wish there was better spellchecking and grammar proofreading. Like when talking to Naomi at the sex shop and she's trying to convince you to buy some toys and she tells you to "buy one of each girl" When she means for you to "buy one for each girl". I don't know if you can buy girls like collectible cards.
Pffff, that was at the beggining of the game. Nowadays a barely make any grammar mystakes...

Reactions: FrigidPenguin
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes