Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
They've been at this since April when it was first released. It was much worst back then.
It's not even a worth reviewing yet if I'm being honest. It's a fancy demo at best so it's sort of pointless to try to go into depth because there isn't any yet, like the other poster said most of the bad reviews are coming from people who have gripes with the Dev personally and they're taking it out on the project a common theme in F95.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It's not even a worth reviewing yet if I'm being honest. It's a fancy demo at best so it's sort of pointless to try to go into depth because there isn't any yet, like the other poster said most of the bad reviews are coming from people who have gripes with the Dev personally and they're taking it out on the project a common theme in F95.
You care to show any receipts for that claim? I don't think over the 100+ pages there have been anyone being personal against the dev. Rather the majority of the criticism has been related to his lack of a work ethic on the project and all the lies that has been spun around it.

Reactions: Inocless

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
You care to show any receipts for that claim? I don't think over the 100+ pages there have been anyone being personal against the dev. Rather the majority of the criticism has been related to his lack of a work ethic and all the lies that has been spun around this project.
So calling a Dev a con artist or scam artist in the comments and then turning around a drop a 1 star review isn't personal? I've been lurking on this thread for a while and that's what I've seen.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This is ALL you have seen? Stop lying. There have been one guy. Look at the overall ratings and all the completely illogical 5 star reviews.

Even the 1 star review isn't personal. He is against his WORK or lack thereoff. This is what is being judged. Tell me where this sounded personal:

"The models are awesome, but nothing else is praiseworthy about this project: there is no actual game, just a bunch of scenes incoherently put together; there's no menu yet, no real UI, no real planning of anything...
If this ever gets better I'll modify my rating, but so far Apocalust consists of a slideshow of art (made long ago, BTW) and a bucketful of dev's broken promises . "

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
This is ALL you have seen? Stop lying. There have been one guy. Look at the overall ratings and all the completely illogical 5 star reviews.

Even the 1 star review isn't personal. He is against his WORK or lack thereoff. This is what is being judged. Tell me where this sounded personal:

"The models are awesome, but nothing else is praiseworthy about this project: there is no actual game, just a bunch of scenes incoherently put together; there's no menu yet, no real UI, no real planning of anything...
If this ever gets better I'll modify my rating, but so far Apocalust consists of a slideshow of art (made long ago, BTW) and a bucketful of dev's broken promises . "
I'm not gonna back and forth with you guys because I don't care enough and some of the critique about the Dev is very valid. But don't act as if some of you are taking this personal and least be honest about it.

Reactions: Draverik

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I can't speak for the rest and that's an unreasonable demand. I started pointing out the contradiction and writing with people on this thread, because it was fun, as I you would know. Since you said, you had been lurking on this thread for a while. The only reason you have to go back and forth, is because you are standing on shaky grounds.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Bruh don't bother. I said the same thing in my review and talked about how this is not a game and it got removed because it was inappropriate :WaitWhat:
My review has been deleted and I've been given a warning by the mods :)
So everything fine now, right?: the reviews describing this as "the best of all games" are still there; my "petty" rating isn't anymore.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruykiru and Hajtand

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
It seems that if there are still defenders of Dev of this slide show, then these are the losers who, having taken a bite at the perfectly made demo video for this game, sponsored this Dev. Only annoyance that they were deceived, as well as resentment that they participated in this strange milking, can explain statements like this: This game still has a lot of potential!!! :eek:
Boo-ha-ha. The field of miracles in the land of fools has not been canceled :cry:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Is lewd patcher completely dead? I've been getting 5xx errors the last ... 3-4 days?

Does anyone have the patch plz?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Is lewd patcher completely dead? I've been getting 5xx errors the last ... 3-4 days?

Does anyone have the patch plz?
No idea about Lewdpatcher, but there has been posted one on page 108. But it does not work properly. On several occasions the MC still calls his mother with her first name. And since there seems to be no saving option, it might be better to wait for the next version - if there will be any...

Reactions: HeyImhere
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes