amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I regret waiting for this so long. It looks amazing, but it's nothing. Not even a game. I can't even turn the horendous music off. There's no saving. There's no options. It's a purely linear game and it has constant renpy exceptions. Seems like the dev uses some library but isn't shiping it with the game.

A disaster, IMHO. And short as hell.

Oct 9, 2017
If the horribly loud music/sound is bothering you guys enough, you can navigate to game\audio\Music subfolder, copy the null_audio.ogg file into the same folder, then copy the name of the first music file (for example chloe_music_1.ogg) and overwrite the name of the null_audio.ogg file with the regular file name (delete the original file first of course or it won't let you rename the copy of the null file). The null_audio.ogg file is a silent file, so do this for all the other music files in the folder. That should get rid of the annoying music.

Reactions: lumley

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
I think that if it was dead dead, the staff would've said something by now. A lot of games on this forum rely of lewdpatcher.
AFAIK there's only a cached copy of it atm, so unless that changes soon I'd say it's de facto dead.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes