Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
This project has tremendous potential. The 3D models are great.
This version (0.02) I still see it as a demo. I love that it doesn't use Unity (I'm a big fan of rewinding whenever I feel like it). Let's see if a menu will be enabled soon, at least to modulate the volumes and save the game.
It's one of those games that I hope doesn't end up on the abandoned list.
The creator is spectacular!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
This project has tremendous potential. The 3D models are great.
This version (0.02) I still see it as a demo. I love that it doesn't use Unity (I'm a big fan of rewinding whenever I feel like it). Let's see if a menu will be enabled soon, at least to modulate the volumes and save the game.
It's one of those games that I hope doesn't end up on the abandoned list.
The creator is spectacular!
It is more likely that soon a menu will be enabled from which you can quickly deposit your money into his account.

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I've been finding the game's potential incredibly good since the demo. The characters and renders looked pretty good. Even for a game in demo, people had huge hype. I just played the new version. To be honest, I think the game didn't meet expectations. The problem is not that the update is short, unfortunately I found the gameplay very mediocre. I think the most suitable gameplay style for this game is sandbox. I hope the game is still in something like a prologue, I hope the gameplay doesn't continue like that. I want to believe that. Even if the gameplay doesn't change, there should be a main menu in the game.

Reactions: Karmakw

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I've been finding the game's potential incredibly good since the demo. The characters and renders looked pretty good. Even for a game in demo, people had huge hype. I just played the new version. To be honest, I think the game didn't meet expectations. The problem is not that the update is short, unfortunately I found the gameplay very mediocre. I think the most suitable gameplay style for this game is sandbox. I hope the game is still in something like a prologue, I hope the gameplay doesn't continue like that. I want to believe that. Even if the gameplay doesn't change, there should be a main menu in the game.
Yes, potential emptying of pockets.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Does anyone have a copy of the 'cest patch they can share?
LewdPatcher has been down for a long time now......:(

NyhtCat

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone have a copy of the 'cest patch they can share?
LewdPatcher has been down for a long time now......:(
Yes, it appears both Nopy and Lewdpatcher have both shut down now. A backup copy of the 'cest file would be very much appreciated.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes