jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
Bruh...time to be one of these people...
The update is good, but it's more of a monthly update than a 6+ months update. I hope Psycho is able to increase his productivity considerably if this is ever to go anywhere satisfactorily conclusive. Good quality content but disappointingly short and lacking in content
Why would he do that when people are throwing money at him for nothing.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
He shouldn't care about freeloaders, he should care about his product in general for the paying customers who want to support. I've supported dev's who've released weird Mac builds, they fixed them ASAP.
One of them I contacted on here.

folder way obviously didn't work for some people so apparently a Mac build is completely necessary.

your excuses for the dev doesn't change the fact that dev's often times chuck out w/e for Mac's and go all in for Windows.
I facepalm all posts that contains snarky comments, you can help others without being an asshole about it too you know.
The people here are not paying customers. If they were, they should contact the dev.
And a lot of times Mac builds don't work either, because of Gatekeeper. Blame Apple. The devs have no control over it.
All of this shows you got no idea what the difference is between a Mac build and one for Windows.
And you can facepalm me all you want. At least my posts help out other Mac users around here. Can't say that of yours.

Don't waste your time answering. I won't be seeing it.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Bruh...time to be one of these people...
The update is good, but it's more of a monthly update than a 6+ months update. I hope Psycho is able to increase his productivity considerably if this is ever to go anywhere satisfactorily conclusive. Good quality content but disappointingly short and lacking in content
My guess is that the animations just take too long. I know I'm probably the minority but I take still images over animations any day of the week, with 300-400 images you could technically advance a story significantly.

I think the best of both worlds would be saving the animations just for sex scenes like most devs do. So unless something doesn't change, you're going to continue waiting a long time between updates if everything is animated.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
My guess is that the animations just take too long. I know I'm probably the minority but I take still images over animations any day of the week, with 300-400 images you could technically advance a story significantly.

I think the best of both worlds would be saving the animations just for sex scenes like most devs do. So unless something doesn't change, you're going to continue waiting a long time between updates if everything is animated.
My hypothesis, however, is that this dev is not developing any game but only a more or less animated presentation of images and I don't think the trend will change, considering the considerable funding obtained despite the meager six-monthly (or more) updates that have been going on for almost four years.
Perhaps the rebellion of supporters who would remove the funding en masse could reverse the trend, but unfortunately it doesn't happen, if they continue to pay it means they are satisfied and any other negative criticism here I don't think can change anything or at least hasn't changed it until now .

Reactions: jaycyke and Hajtand

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you're kinda not supposed to pay too much attention to the guy's build over here.
yes, I must admit, I did not look closely at the rest of the male characters in this VN. Yeah, I don't really care for the MC either. but in this frame - the blunders are very frank, striking. the feeling that the models were used different - on the avatar in the window with the text - one manfu, in the main frame - completely different. I hope that the author will one day learn how to "build a frame" in the right way, so that this kind of blunders no longer happen.

moreover, I am aware that in real life, the embryo in the uterus of a woman is originally female, only then a male embryo is formed from the female embryo. otherwise, men would not have nipples, which is a legacy from the embryonic period of development.
and gynecomastia in men happens precisely because the gene for the growth of the mammary glands is turned on.
but I never noticed that the Adam's apple was not developed in men, that it was suppressed in its development to the state of a woman.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
great game! i'm currently in the middle of playing.
love the domination element with the mom and i really hope we'll get more of that - the tits slapping scene was fucking awesome! (her juicy ass needs to get some to)

Reactions: MilfyAces

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
The rendering is wonderful, and it is rare to see such a large number of coherent animations, which requires a lot of work. It can be seen that the author is carefully polishing this work and it is worth waiting for.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.05 + IC + Improvement mod from Bibifoc

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
MEGA

Size Mega MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

kshout95

Nov 7, 2022
Thanks, but there are unity and rpgm games I mainly did it for. Why this creator didn't just spit out the linux sh file in the first place is a mystery. So far this is the first renpy game out of dozens that hasn't had it. I do linux stuff for work all day every day. Don't really feel like farting around in my spare time. chmod +x renpy.sh and ./renpy.sh is about all I feel like doing. Just spent two days building puppet modules with some ruby code to automate installation of mariadb, nginx and grafana on a work VM. Not that I can't figure it out. Don't want to.
Amen. It's called a bus man's vacation. If you drive a bus for a living, the last thing you want to do on your days off is drive your family around. It's why I stopped running Solaris on an Ultra 5 at home (early 00s) and bought one of the first Darwin-based Macs. I got tired of plying my trade during my leisure time.

Having said that, I explicitly came to this forum to learn various aspects of RenPy vis a vis Macs. The second I saw that the unzipped folder lacked the `.app` extension, I knew I was in for a bit of unpaid labor. First, though, I came here and quickly closed the gap in my Mac/RenPy know-how with a quick stroll through the post-update posts and saved myself a good chunk of time having to figure it out on my own.

Meaning, I found that high-horse-lecturing dude's explanation of the Linux executable very useful. But I don't think its reasonable to expect folks without technical background (particularly with *nix) to be able to use the terminal *even* with blow by blow instructions. But if I can jump the fence one last time, I understand how annoying it can be having to explain the same basic thing over and over and over again. So I get both sides of this particular tug and pull. Mostly.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
As I have asked in several other games, what's the point in having a Points System if the player can't access it and find out how many points they have?

BTW, Thank You for pubic hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawtgaiirl

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Meaning, I found that high-horse-lecturing dude's explanation of the Linux executable very useful. But I don't think its reasonable to expect folks without technical background (particularly with *nix) to be able to use the terminal *even* with blow by blow instructions. But if I can jump the fence one last time, I understand how annoying it can be having to explain the same basic thing over and over and over again. So I get both sides of this particular tug and pull. Mostly.
Hi, high-horse-lecturing dude here. You have a point about using the terminal is much to ask to a common Mac user. I was in the same boat once, coming from OS8 and OS9. But they have to realise like I did that they have to options here: either they learn to use the terminal, or be content with what Apple allows them to do their your computers. Pick a choice. Hint: these kind of games will never be on the Apple Approved list.
I still try to help them out, even on threads for games that I'm not even playing. I could just as easily shrug my shoulders and think "I already answered that, let them search for it themselves". But I don't, and explain it again and again ad nauseam.

Maybe I should call my posts sermons next time :unsure:

matamesum

Mar 21, 2019
i just play it and i see still loop animation, i think they forget to build Dedicated animation rig. Maybe another update 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

kshout95

Nov 7, 2022
Hi, high-horse-lecturing dude here. You have a point about using the terminal is much to ask to a common Mac user. I was in the same boat once, coming from OS8 and OS9. But they have to realise like I did that they have to options here: either they learn to use the terminal, or be content with what Apple allows them to do their your computers. Pick a choice. Hint: these kind of games will never be on the Apple Approved list.
I still try to help them out, even on threads for games that I'm not even playing. I could just as easily shrug my shoulders and think "I already answered that, let them search for it themselves". But I don't, and explain it again and again ad nauseam.

Maybe I should call my posts sermons next time :unsure:
I thought your post was fine. My jabs were meant in good humor. As I said, your post was exactly the one I was looking for. I knew there was no way it was released is such an utterly broken state unless there was a workaround. I know my Mac pretty well at this point, but I only learn when I need to now.

I tend to say it like this: I can show you how to fix [insert thorny Mac problem] but you're not going to like what you need to do to fix it unless you're willing to slow your roll, be patient and carefully read the instructions I send you. It's not much different from what you said.

Reactions: PBS666
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes