CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
Apocalust v0.05 - Video enhancements mod
This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.
Late to the party, I know. Still, I am amazed. Yours is the perfect mod for this VN, since its primary draw at least for me are the beautiful animations. Thanks for this.
I'd like to learn how to do this enhancement. Do you have a website link or tutorial on how to perform this tech magic?

• Red Heart
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Late to the party, I know. Still, I am amazed. Yours is the perfect mod for this VN, since its primary draw at least for me are the beautiful animations. Thanks for this.
I'd like to learn how to do this enhancement. Do you have a website link or tutorial on how to perform this tech magic?
i think this process is a little too complex to be summarised in a single tutorial
i'll DM you with instructions about how i made my mod

Last edited:
Reactions: CtrlF

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Great ntr game but now i only interested in mc childhood friend story, it active my neuron when that bbc approach her and all good except that moving animation, extremely lag on android, sometime force close, i must use Ampere apps and active battery saving option and disable optimised this game in phone battery setting, so i can play it smoothly without force close and maybe because it was under 30fps or the animation size was too big, my phone can't render it, thing is my phone support 2k, i will wait someone to notice and modify/optimise it for android use
Limmy Waking Up | Know Your Meme

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1140358

Overview:
"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."
You are a young man and budding photographer. You live an average and moral life, just trying to figure things out in the world until you come into contact with an ancient, otherworldly relic, granting you a powerful set of "strange" and "meta physical" abilities.
With these new set of powers, you attempt to go back to your normal life and routine... but that soon proves difficult as giving in to your own lust and greed becomes far too easy when your mind and body is empowered and corrupted by the ancient relics touch.
Live a double life, as you try to balance multiple growing romances and relationships while protecting yourself from the shadows in the dark, whose aim, yet unknown, could be to take it all away from you.
Pick a side to stand for, be it good, evil or somewhere in the grey. The ramifications of your choices and actions will have a ripple effect across your small town, changing not just your life and relationships, but the whole town and eventually... the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-25
Release Date: 2023-01-24
Developer: psychodelusional - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Other Game: Dark Neighborhood
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Mod - Video Enhancement mod

Hugh Ja55 thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1140341 View attachment 1140338 View attachment 1958376 View attachment 1958363 View attachment 1140340 View attachment 1958377 View attachment 1140343 View attachment 1140347 View attachment 1140337
View attachment 1958381 View attachment 1140345 View attachment 1140346 View attachment 1140344 View attachment 1958364 View attachment 1140348 View attachment 1140339 View attachment 1140349 View attachment 1140342
If I had a mother like this I would fuck her day and night without stopping.
Janice from "The Twist" I would do the same:p:p
excellent characters
excellent game
Congrats to Dev.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
The Character Models and Animations are top-notch. The jizz animation is a bit iffy tho. I´m pretty excited to see how the game will develop further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerttu

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
Stuck trying to take photo of Ava. Also happens when trying to inspect anything with different camera angles. Anyone know how to fix?

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 21.36.29 (2).jpg

clasiq

Oct 9, 2017
To anyone having issues with the Mac executable I have got it working. Just follow the instructions below :

1. Rename the main folder with ".app" at the end after you extract the download. It should read something like

"Apocolust 0.05 Mac.app"

2. Next you need disable gatekeeper and activate the "Anywhere" allow 3rd party installation options in Settings & Privacy. In order to do this, you need to open terminal and type "sudo spctl --master-disable" and then enter your system password. Afterwards when you navigate to the "Settings & Privacy" again you'll notice that the "Anywhere" option has now appeared.

3. However, the application still will not open just "yet". After completing the previous steps, open terminal once again and type in "sudo chmod -R 755" but don't press enter just add a space afterwards. Next drag the App folder onto the terminal and it should read something like :

sudo chmod -R 755 /Users/****/Downloads/Apocalust\ 0.05\ Mac.app

Then press enter and close terminal.

4. Now the game should launch no problem. Hope this helps.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
To anyone having issues with the Mac executable I have got it working. Just follow the instructions below :

1. Rename the main folder with ".app" at the end after you extract the download. It should read something like

"Apocolust 0.05 Mac.app"

2. Next you need disable gatekeeper and activate the "Anywhere" allow 3rd party installation options in Settings & Privacy. In order to do this, you need to open terminal and type "sudo spctl --master-disable" and then enter your system password. Afterwards when you navigate to the "Settings & Privacy" again you'll notice that the "Anywhere" option has now appeared.

3. However, the application still will not open just "yet". After completing the previous steps, open terminal once again and type in "sudo chmod -R 755" but don't press enter just add a space afterwards. Next drag the App folder onto the terminal and it should read something like :

sudo chmod -R 755 /Users/****/Downloads/Apocalust\ 0.05\ Mac.app

Then press enter and close terminal.

4. Now the game should launch no problem. Hope this helps.
Almost the way I would do it (see https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-v0-05-psychodelusional.79552/post-9929789), but your method seriously compromises system security, especially for inexperienced users. I would never recommend sudo if it's unnecessary, as it is here. Also, I highly advice against disabling Gatekeeper. Again, completely unnecessary as the quarantine can be safely removed on case by case basis by the xattr command.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes