Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Sorry, I'm tired and opened a fresh play of the game. The bimbo is telling me about the great new update, after I chose "From the Beginning", then I'm having "StepMother" asking to see my cock seconds in. Is this new or old content? I have no memory of this game.

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
polishing, finishifinishing touches, polishing, testing and spell checking... = milking, just milking, dude8 days for 7 months from last update lol
Hello, what game is your profile picture from?Hello, what game is your profile picture from?
polishing, finishi

finishing touches, polishing, testing and spell checking... = milking, just milking, dude
8 days for 7 months from last update lol
Hello, what game is your profile picture from?

May 13, 2018
MOD

Here a small mod.

Game Version: 0.07

Features

Improvements
  • Enhanced save system (optional name, infinite save slots, possibility to skip pages 10 by 10)
  • Each menu screens has now a full menu at the bottom of the screen (That means you can now access to the Options screen ingame for example)
  • The Options screen is a bit better visually
  • Possibility to hide the side portraits (There is an option in Options screen)
Fixes
  • Fixed an error while displaying a video (missing image)
  • Fixed the problem of the ipatch not being applied sometimes (if so just reload your game. You still need to use the patch.rpy)
  • Fixed the problem of the lust/love popup reappearing every time you load a game (probably shouldn't happen anymore in original game)

Unzip the attached file in the folder named "game".

Note

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if this is a mod specific thing or not, but I keep getting the picture below on transitions - thought you might want to know JIC. screenshot0001.png

Reactions: harem.king
3.90 star(s) 135 Votes