What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Appreciate the kind words. This is certainly one of the most elaborately coded use of the new dynamic FreeRoamGuide (in this it's referred to as "QuestGuide") which started it's first version in "BaDIK" then progressed in "UoP" and "A.O.A.", the latter was when I knew I had it at a high enough bar to incorporate into this title since it's so quest intensive. The "hover" guide takes forever to hook into all the variants that the player might be at at any particular time but the result is that it always knows where you've been, where you're at, and what can happen next. It's a bear to code and I just can't think of a way to make this amount of information faster to code so updates are going to kick my ass. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, this is also my concern. Mod to good to play the game without it now and the next update (1.2) will be big. The torture will be real when its out and im waiting for the update of the mod. I hope you stay crazy and keep working hard because with these mods its like a improvement/addition then a mod. At least thats how I see when I play your mod with A.O.A.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Note

It won't be obvious but as I was coding the "QuestGuide" I realized that it may be more information than some folks want and could ruin the experience they want to achieve (a minimal amount of spoilers). So, note that you can still use the MiniStat screen for just stats and no "QuestGuide" by simply toggling OFF the "ChoiceGuide". This will remove the guide from the menu choices AND remove the QuestGuide from the MiniStat.

You always have choice with SanchoMod... it's always been the point of the mod... product enhancement. Who am I to enforce how you experience the product you enjoy? Select only the features you wish to use and turn the rest off. It can all be made to a custom-tailored experience and on the fly.

Figured I'd note that as the mod might be overwhelming for those who have never used SanchoMod before. Enjoy and best to you and yours.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
SanchoMod Note

It won't be obvious but as I was coding the "QuestGuide" I realized that it may be more information than some folks want and could ruin the experience they want to achieve (a minimal amount of spoilers). So, note that you can still use the MiniStat screen for just stats and no "QuestGuide" by simply toggling OFF the "ChoiceGuide". This will remove the guide from the menu choices AND remove the QuestGuide from the MiniStat.

You always have choice with SanchoMod... it's always been the point of the mod... product enhancement. Who am I to enforce how you experience the product you enjoy? Select only the features you wish to use and turn the rest off. It can all be made to a custom-tailored experience and on the fly.

Figured I'd note that as the mod might be overwhelming for those who have never used SanchoMod before. Enjoy and best to you and yours.
I tested a lot of mods on different games, and really I find the mode incredible, everyone can find it, even those who don't want the guide but just the stats, the guide and incredible anyway (y)

Reactions: billybilly16

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I tested a lot of mods on different games, and really I find the mode incredible, everyone can find it, even those who don't want the guide but just the stats, the guide and incredible anyway (y)
Well my friend, I'm no master of course but your game currently has my most complex dynamic guide coding of any title I've released to the public. I have to save a few more tricks up my sleeve of course or folks will think I've gone stale... but that's all for another time and place. I'm thrilled that you like it as I put a lot of effort to keep the aesthetic as I imagine you two envision. I wanted the mod to feel like it's a part of the game, not some tacky add-on. Regards sir.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Well my friend, I'm no master of course but your game currently has my most complex dynamic guide coding of any title I've released to the public. I have to save a few more tricks up my sleeve of course or folks will think I've gone stale... but that's all for another time and place. I'm thrilled that you like it as I put a lot of effort to keep the aesthetic as I imagine you two envision. I wanted the mod to feel like it's a part of the game, not some tacky add-on. Regards sir.
Oh, to me you are like elon musk...a coding genius :geek:

Reactions: billybilly16

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Wow, this game sucks..

Is there a single game you like on this site? Judging by your other comments you like to slate game devs.... If you think this game sucks then that's fine but to just put that as your comment then its not cool... Go put your negativity somewhere else and let actual fans/supporters enjoy the game while you try to degrade a game dev on every post you write on :)

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Is there a single game you like on this site? Judging by your other comments you like to slate game devs.... If you think this game sucks then that's fine but to just put that as your comment then its not cool... Go put your negativity somewhere else and let actual fans/supporters enjoy the game while you try to degrade a game dev on every post you write on :)
Thank you my friend for standing up for us, but don't worry this kind of person will not stop us, we love what we do and we are happy that people like you appreciate it, we try our best to link our jobs , family life and game development for you but also for us, because we love what we do.

Thanks again. :love:

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Thank you my friend for standing up for us, but don't worry this kind of person will not stop us, we love what we do and we are happy that people like you appreciate it, we try our best to link our jobs , family life and game development for you but also for us, because we love what we do.

Thanks again. :love:
No worries :) Some people like games some don't but his posts on other posts are just super negative and not needed :) I hope you success in this game as its 1 of the games i'm looking forward to :) Absolutely loved it and I keep checking daily haha. You're already doing an awesome job and its nice to see you working with a modder who loves the game aswell :) This game is going to be awesome on next update :) No problem again :)

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
No worries :) Some people like games some don't but his posts on other posts are just super negative and not needed :) I hope you success in this game as its 1 of the games i'm looking forward to :) Absolutely loved it and I keep checking daily haha. You're already doing an awesome job and its nice to see you working with a modder who loves the game aswell :) This game is going to be awesome on next update :) No problem again :)
Thanks for the compliments, we're sure you'll like the rest of this adventure in this fucking apocalypse. :ROFLMAO:

2cf.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam699

seronis

May 9, 2022
There are multiple grammar errors and typos in the opening narration. Might do an editor pass over it before next release

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes