What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 27, 2021
so how to get rid of censorship?downloaded from F95 and seems to need patreon or some other code to do full game.has three censorship levels,can only get what looks like pg-13 without code.new developer seems cool but i am not on F95 for kid stuff,oh the cheat page gives answer.pardon me,jus needed to look closer
Honestly I don't understand why I often have this kind of remark or question, I have the impression that many people only look at the images and click on the download link when there is all the info in game post. o_O

View attachment 1839299

Reactions: TheOutlawTorn76

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning AL fans. I believe (hope) I finally got caught up with previous mod obligations and am going to try to devote the next few days to updating and continuing my efforts here.

The mod Core has changed significantly since these last update, but here and here are examples of approximately where I left off before v1.16 was released. I imagine there's been some significant changes between v1.1 and v1.16 so I'll get to work. Have a great day. Regards.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Good morning AL fans. I believe (hope) I finally got caught up with previous mod obligations and am going to try to devote the next few days to updating and continuing my efforts here.

The mod Core has changed significantly since these last update, but here and here are examples of approximately where I left off before v1.16 was released. I imagine there's been some significant changes between v1.1 and v1.16 so I'll get to work. Have a great day. Regards.
What great news, I hope you are well? if you have worked a lot don't hesitate to take a rest :giggle:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What great news, I hope you are well? if you have worked a lot don't hesitate to take a rest :giggle:
Hey bud. Indeed I've been fine. Yes, been very very busy but it is what it is. During my time away from this project I've updated my Core code and fleshed out an even more proper "Quest/FreeRoam" guide process that has an abundance of dynamic information for the player at tap that all changes in real time depending on their current location and previous choices. I thought it time to port all that new code over to what I had started here and see if it would 1) improve the experience further than what I'd already established in the concept demo and 2) make it more efficient to code as it was painfully slow previously. We shall see.

Hope you and Awake are both doing well, obviously including those you both care most about. Regards.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Hey bud. Indeed I've been fine. Yes, been very very busy but it is what it is. During my time away from this project I've updated my Core code and fleshed out an even more proper "Quest/FreeRoam" guide process that has an abundance of dynamic information for the player at tap that all changes in real time depending on their current location and previous choices. I thought it time to port all that new code over to what I had started here and see if it would 1) improve the experience further than what I'd already established in the concept demo and 2) make it more efficient to code as it was painfully slow previously. We shall see.

Hope you and Awake are both doing well, obviously including those you both care most about. Regards.
Wow, I love the way you present your future mod and the improvements you make, it makes me dream, I myself am a mod consumer and I often use mods of yours.

Thank you we are all well, do not hesitate if something in our code or other bothers you to ask us.

Have a nice day or evening. (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't currently have time to produce another video (which gets the point across much easier when all this screen information changes completely dependent on the player's actions and choice order) but let's wing it with a post to provide an example of the newest QuestGuide feature. There's so much more that it does but allow this one scenario to wet the appetite:

Here the player is in a Quest and has hovered the mouse over the "Bathroom". The MiniStat has automatically changed to provide all the pertinent info regarding the Quest goals, the player's current location, and steps to proceed amongst other details.
AL SM A01d1a.jpg

The order that the player proceeds in the Quest is not relevant to the QuestGuide, it changes automatically so the data is always accurate. In this case the player has decided to fetch the Handle (or Manche). Note how all the info has changed from the above pic according to the player's current status/goals/actions:
AL SM A01d1b.jpg

Here the player has traveled to the Restroom and the QuestGuide gives exact instructions on how to proceed if the player doesn't know or otherwise gets stuck and needs a hint:
AL SM A01d1c.jpg

Here the player has accomplished the sub-goal. The QuestGuide has updated accordingly and completely changed what is now needed to be done with the Towel to proceed through the quest progression:
AL SM A01d1d.jpg

This is just but a simple example of what has already been coded and what can be done. Obviously I'm currently going through all the events I had previously done and updating them to the latest code represented with the above event example (Bath Supply is done 100% & J's Bath is ~75% done).

Reactions: umad56

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I don't currently have time to produce another video (which gets the point across much easier when all this screen information changes completely dependent on the player's actions and choice order) but let's wing it with a post to provide an example of the newest QuestGuide feature. There's so much more that it does but allow this one scenario to wet the appetite:

Here the player is in a Quest and has hovered the mouse over the "Bathroom". The MiniStat has automatically changed to provide all the pertinent info regarding the Quest goals, the player's current location, and steps to proceed amongst other details.
View attachment 1889007

The order that the player proceeds in the Quest is not relevant to the QuestGuide, it changes automatically so the data is always accurate. In this case the player has decided to fetch the Handle (or Manche). Note how all the info has changed from the above pic according to the player's current status/goals/actions:
View attachment 1889008

Here the player has traveled to the Restroom and the QuestGuide gives exact instructions on how to proceed if the player doesn't know or otherwise gets stuck and needs a hint:
View attachment 1889009

Here the player has accomplished the sub-goal. The QuestGuide has updated accordingly and completely changed what is now needed to be done with the Towel to proceed through the quest progression:
View attachment 1889010

This is just but a simple example of what has already been coded and what can be done. Obviously I'm currently going through all the events I had previously done and updating them to the latest code represented with the above event example (Bath Supply is done 100% & J's Bath is ~75% done).
I have no words I am totally impressed, what an incredible job, thank you in advance.

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Yeah that's looking great and it's definitively going to be a must have mod for the players, especially the one who get stuck a lot in this kind quest. I'm really looking forward to seeing what it will be like in the end.

Crank87

May 14, 2022
View attachment 1729634

Overview:
The apocalypse finally arrived.
But what decimated humanity was neither a nuclear war nor aliens coming to exterminate us. It was the nature itself that awoke to eliminate the cancer that was ravaging the planet for far too long : humanity.

This plague, which ended the reign of man, was nicknamed "The plant".
Despite the efforts of governments, it's rate of growth and the proliferation of the pollen couldn't be contained. The grass covered the concrete, flowers grew on the corpses, mankind died out in a rattle of ridiculous agony, and the earth breathed again.
Only you and a handful of survivors remain.
Without rules, without law, in a tree of immense possibility, the choices you will make will only be dictated by your conscience and your desires.

At your darkest moments,
In an extinct world,
Where the civilization has collapsed,
What choices will you make ?
Will you walk among shadows...
Or will you seek to preserve the light...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-15
Release Date: 2022-05-15
Developer: Awake - Manoman13 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1 Prologue v1.16
Language: English, French
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Subscriber's Code:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: Cheat* - Italian Translation* - Portuguese Translation* - Walkthrough PDF

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1729669 View attachment 1729670 View attachment 1729671 View attachment 1729672 View attachment 1729673 View attachment 1729674 View attachment 1729675 View attachment 1729676 View attachment 1729677 View attachment 1729678 View attachment 1729679 View attachment 1729680 View attachment 1729681 View attachment 1729682 View attachment 1729683 View attachment 1729709
Cannot get past the 'choose your censorship level' screen. I hover over the question marks and there's a green arrow showing what is uncensored at the censorship level. But there's not way to actually choose one of the options

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Cannot get past the 'choose your censorship level' screen. I hover over the question marks and there's a green arrow showing what is uncensored at the censorship level. But there's not way to actually choose one of the options
1656312334218.png
1656312384088.png
Are you try to click on the censoreship level, not on the arrow?
Because all censoreship working for my compurterS.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Apocalypse Lovers - MultiMod Edition (v1.16)
AL_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: "Apocalypse Lovers" is currently in prologue and certain changes are imminent. Features of the mod will added, changed, or removed accordingly.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Apocalypse Lovers - MultiMod Edition (v1.16)
View attachment 1897904
Go get you some.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: "Apocalypse Lovers" is currently in prologue and certain changes are imminent. Features of the mod will added, changed, or removed accordingly.
Many thanks for your multi mod :love:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Reactions: Manoman13

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn, I always liked your mods, but this tops what I experienced. The MC stats screen or the MiniStats screen are very useful.
Appreciate the kind words. This is certainly one of the most elaborately coded use of the new dynamic FreeRoamGuide (in this it's referred to as "QuestGuide") which started it's first version in "BaDIK" then progressed in "UoP" and "A.O.A.", the latter was when I knew I had it at a high enough bar to incorporate into this title since it's so quest intensive. The "hover" guide takes forever to hook into all the variants that the player might be at at any particular time but the result is that it always knows where you've been, where you're at, and what can happen next. It's a bear to code and I just can't think of a way to make this amount of information faster to code so updates are going to kick my ass. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Note that I realized it was getting too informative so during some of the more dramatic events I pull it back quite a bit and sometimes you hover and only see " ... " This is me letting the player loose to get the full "unknown outcome" experience that the dev's obviously intended. It needs refinement but I really needed to get a "testing" version out for the dev's to see. I decided not to hold back and release it in it's current form for you all to experience and give constructive feedback as well. Regards.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Manoman13
4.40 star(s) 29 Votes