What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
I wonder if this hallucination woman is really just a hallucination or if there is more to it than that? If I remember correctly early on in the game you have the option to commit suicide and in this scene the lady struck me as more than that. :unsure:

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
I wonder if this hallucination woman is really just a hallucination or if there is more to it than that? If I remember correctly early on in the game you have the option to commit suicide and in this scene the lady struck me as more than that. :unsure:
Keep asking you questions, I like to see the survey and especially the analysis that the players make of Deborah, of course for obvious reasons I can't answer

Reactions: dervalle007

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Keep asking you questions, I like to see the survey and especially the analysis that the players make of Deborah, of course for obvious reasons I can't answer
I don't think it's a hallucination, but rather a vision caused by
sentient parasitic fungus inside the protagonist, this is my theory.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
yeah i saw this one I would like to see completed tag the game takes you in the style of the story Great
and this Lady in your Head that Something Lovely To do maybe later on you can give her up and that will add some Great emotional scene :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Manoman13

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
any idea when next version will be released? more or less.
Unfortunately we cannot announce anything at the moment, in early September awake to his change of apartment which will take him some time, so between now and early September we are doing our best to move forward, because in September the development will be slowed down for a little while.
But then everything will be better as soon as you wake up to the change of apartment, it will mean that the mission in his job, which takes his time, will also end very soon.
We will even be much freer than during the whole summer.

The Development Progress of August and September will give much more explanation and indication on the development of the game and if we are close to the chapter 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: umad56 and Jarul

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Maybe add picture from opening post to the game somewhere - it is one of hottest and you cannot get it while playing (not from so close and angle).

Reactions: Manoman13

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Hey, yeah, thanks for the suggestion, but if you're talking about the picture with the close-up ass dressed in black panties (the one where it says Lovers apocalypse in the middle in green and purple), then yeah, don't worry, it's from a scene that's already written and prepared to be included in the game in a future update.

beedulgi

Jul 11, 2021
Oooh a Post-apocalypse themed dark VN! Oh man it's not often I run across one of these themes :)
So, from what I'm picking up so far in the comments, it seems like there's a lot of potential in the game but there's not much content yet to make a judgement call.
What do yall think: is it worth trying out right now? Or should I wait a little longer till the game is a little more fleshed-out?

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Hey, nice, a new Post-apocalyptic Lovers ! This prologue is designed to give you a good preview of what the game will look like and its general feel. IMHO there is enough content to play now. Then, when the next chapter will be release, you can replay it from the beginning, but this time, trying different choices and exploring different paths through replayability.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Unfortunately we cannot announce anything at the moment, in early September awake to his change of apartment which will take him some time, so between now and early September we are doing our best to move forward, because in September the development will be slowed down for a little while.
But then everything will be better as soon as you wake up to the change of apartment, it will mean that the mission in his job, which takes his time, will also end very soon.
We will even be much freer than during the whole summer.

The Development Progress of August and September will give much more explanation and indication on the development of the game and if we are close to the chapter 1.
Reading this feels like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes