What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Details for v1.21 Fixed:

Here is the application of patches in details if you are interested:

• The quick access buttons on the right and left of the screen that were hidden but not displayed again at certain times are now displayed without you having to press the "G" key (by default). This was a problem for some players which wasn't able to access their belt.
  • Added informative notification screens in several places (path taken, level of censorship unlocked, etc.).
  • Fixed notifications that lasted indefinitely when fast forward mode was used (left ctrl or tab by default).
  • Added some sounds.
  • Division of the download links into 2 different folder, one for Machintosh users, one for PC/Linus users.
  • Fixed a sound bug that was sometimes played in loops in the final dreams.
  • Added an enhancement to the manual save system with the ability to skip pages by 10 and rename its save.
  • Fixed archive compression system in . rpa that did not include . mov files
  • Several errors in the dialogs (typo) have been corrected here and there.
  • And several small insignificant things that only I would understand.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Apocalypse Lovers [v1.21 Fixed] [Awake]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
I feel like too much time is spent with the imaginary woman in your head then with the actual one you can help/corrupt. It's the only downside I've seen playing.
ya agree, but i also understand why dev made it so.. "yes we got it! mc got mental illness"

Reactions: -Awake-

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
i did. it stops at 29.
Yeah, for what I remember, you could "loose" one point a little bit before you engage the massage scene by saying or doing some sillty/borderline stuff which is not making her confortable. Sorry about that, the new walkthrought is being worked on by a friend of mine and will be available soon :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mammonite

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
i prefer MAD MAX! his crazy! yet take on Legion apocalypse Army!! i am soo angry get ass whoop by lara croft wanabee... haha :KEK:

Clans34

May 11, 2021
I couldn't finish the missions when I started the game for the first time, do you have a save file?

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
I couldn't finish the missions when I started the game for the first time, do you have a save file?
You will need to be more clear and give us more details if you want help. For exemple, what missions are you talking about? Because there is severals objetives, why would you like a save file for this ? Did you encounter or bug ? If yes please send me the debugg log (just copy past the code error). Thank you!

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
那么会有中文版吗?
还没有,对不起。负责将游戏翻译成中文的人不能这样做。

Not yet, sorry. The person responsible for translating the game into Chinese was not able to do so.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's the code.

The dev forces the quick access screen Off three times in the latest update: once at the end of v1.16, once during Story2Survive, and once during Story2Exploration.

What he should do is set a temp var to see if the Player has it open and if so be able to turn it back on automatically after the need to remove it is completed.

This is simple to do. I would make it more complex inside a Python function, but novice code could be something similar to this:
Python:
# Sancho:  Dev needs to turn it off. Check if it's on and if so set a temp var and close it:
if renpy.get_screen("quick_acces"):
    $ SanchoAmazingTempVar = True  # if the access screen is shown, set a temp var
hide screen quick_acces  # close the access screen regardless

# Sancho:  Now, later dev could check if the Player had it open and reopen it when it's clear to do so:
if SanchoAmazingTempVar:  # check to see if the access screen was previously shown by the Player
    $ SanchoAmazingTempVar = False
    show screen quick_acces  # turn that shit back on automatically

# Sancho:  Pretty damn easy, right?
I'll fix it in the pending mod update
-Awake-,

When I wrote the above post I did not notice at the time that you already have a temp var being:
quick_menu_displayed

That can be used as the only checker, so you don't need the new one you introduced being:
quick_acces_was_display

Yes, I could just PM you with the following but there's folks who follow my posts that are interested in logic, coding, or both so I'll do that here below. I'll place in a spoiler so those that are not interested aren't subjected to a wall of text that is irrelevant to them (out of respect). Click the spoiler below for details on how to do this proper (this is the simplified version, I'll write you a proper Python function that'll be much easier to use but that one I'll PM you).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes