zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Epiclust. Add something like cheats to to help android users like me to straighten up some screwed items. Can't use console command. I am sad!!
Didn't the save editor path work out? The installable version seems to require .net, so Windows only. But there is also an online version . Did you try that one?
Edit: the dev could provide cheats for often used things. But it is impossbile to provide for everything that can go bump. The only way there is either the console or save editing.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
5 members are enough. More than it will lead to loss affection points during church quest etc. Because we will not get enough night time to satisfy 6 girls.
Yeah six is the limit - I feel your pain esp as not only do you want to but having loved the devs other game so much where mission is literally to try and get ALL of the girls ASAP its tough on deciding who to go for. Its only gonna get worse as more and more options open up as the game gets more updates. Maybe im just greedy but I even want the doctor and nurse in on the action - we know the would be game (shes same in Battle of the Bulges too lol) but the doctor seems off limits.

Hell if I had my way im choose none of the in base girls and instead stick purely to Mom (because of course) and instead fill it with all the more unique options out there including the Amazon Queen, the Genie, the Alien and Cyrl the Robot for most unique Harem I could possibly get my hands on. Still I don't think total number will change, it seems very much something hes had in mind from the start and kinda makes sense I suppose to encourage you to mix it up as they all have different factions and ideologies so not gonna make a lot of sense they all be on board with the idea beyond of course the veneer of well hes prob the only alpha male left on the site... its less him that's the issue and instead each other haha

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
5 members are enough. More than it will lead to loss affection points during church quest etc. Because we will not get enough night time to satisfy 6 girls.
5 permanent girls and 1 rotating spot. You get a sixth girl into the harem during the week and next monday bump one out again. The one you are going to bump out can be left alone during the week.

Reactions: EpicLust

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Didn't the save editor path work out? The installable version seems to require .net, so Windows only. But there is also an online version . Did you try that one?
Edit: the dev could provide cheats for often used things. But it is impossbile to provide for everything that can go bump. The only way there is either the console or save editing.
What is the console command to gain full stones for genie ?? It is one of the the the things i screwed. I will try to edit it through online editor.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
How do you complete the 'Church of sins' quest? I always fail to collect sufficient evidence in the third visit.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Epiclust. Add something like cheats to to help android users like me to straighten up some screwed items. Can't use console command. I am sad!!
Cheats only work on the console, you know that, so please stop pestering me (and the rest of us) with your android issues. You've spoken about them on and on about twenty times already and you KNOW I can't do anything about it, since you refuse to play the game on anything else than android, which doesn't have a console command... Why don't you restart from scratch which would fix all your issues once and for all?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do you complete the 'Church of sins' quest? I always fail to collect sufficient evidence in the third visit.
There is no third visit, that's the trick... The last piece of hard evidence you acquire by volunteering to clean the church (talk to the priest during the day).

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
You should be able to go back to the abandoned mine if you haven't found the diamonds yet. The area will only clear once both the mine loot and the diamond haul have been found.
should be able to find the diamond if you are in church faction only. or else u won't find it.

Lovethatmagic

Jan 2, 2018
should be able to find the diamond if you are in church faction only. or else u won't find it.
Wait the Church Faction?

The Hints Guide states you have to be a Level 4 Sierra Club for 50/50 chance of finding diamond and Level 5 for 100% chance.

It is Sierra Club, The Church Redeeming Phallus........or either of these?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Wait the Church Faction?

The Hints Guide states you have to be a Level 4 Sierra Club for 50/50 chance of finding diamond and Level 5 for 100% chance.

It is Sierra Club, The Church Redeeming Phallus........or either of these?
Sierra Club definitely, not church faction. Or go with Amy. As stated in the hints guide basically....

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I think the gym problem is more generic than just Nancy. If there is any girl there and you go to training straight away without talking to them the game thinks you are still on the previous visit. I think you found a points perpetuum mobile. Talk in the gym to a girl and get a point. Never talk to them again on next visits and keep getting points.
Edit: just tried it with Marnie and it works, you keep getting points.
Definitely will have to overhaul the gym scene for v0.5 to get rid of that.

Reactions: Lovethatmagic

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I have to say, some people may not like the political satire aspect, but for me as a non-american, it's hilarious.

Looking forward to next update (and I think that the following months with the election will give ample material).

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I had trouble with this one as well, but got it complete after browsing around this page for the answers and asking for the last piece of it's puzzle, so now I can write a complete guideline to this particular mission:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: beniashen

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I had trouble with this one as well, but got it complete after browsing around this page for the answers and asking for the last piece of it's puzzle, so now I can write a complete guideline to this particular mission:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually screwed up the church faction 5 point in this quest, you should still be able to do it since Chief Lena automatically decreases your faction points to 4. Here is a replacement script that triggers the mission despite being on 5 church when it starts, as it should.

Reactions: DragonFire

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
EpicLust
When i want to exit the gallery i get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/images/Gallery/maingallery.rpy", line 3, in script
    call screen gallerymain
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen gallerymain
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3234, in interact_core
    renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(None, x, y, default=False)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
    set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
    new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
    return get_tooltip(self.action)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
    rv = get_tooltip(i)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
    return func()
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Apocalypse 0.4.2

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust
When i want to exit the gallery i get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call screen gallerymain

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen gallerymain
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3234, in interact_core
    renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(None, x, y, default=False)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
    set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
    new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
    return get_tooltip(self.action)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
    rv = get_tooltip(i)
  File "E:\Game\Apocalypse-0.4.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
    return func()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Apocalypse 0.4.2
Yeah, I don't know why, sorry. No idea what this error means. How do you exit the gallery, do you press the exit button at the bottom?
Anyone else gets this error?

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah, I don't know why, sorry. No idea what this error means. How do you exit the gallery, do you press the exit button at the bottom?
Yes.I checked it couple times,even downloaded the game again but the error was still there.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes