Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I don't like mmf either

why not add a scene next update to fuck her without any other guy? I like her, so if we have to avoid because there is no alternative it will be missing sex with another girl ...
(cant you like reuse those assets but removing the other guy?):unsure:
Epiclust simply replied to me that it will affect the reward (page no. 120). My mc is sad!! He really want the bike. Why he can't simply purchase a bike from the engineering expert girl ??

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Epiclust simply replied to me that it will affect the reward. My mc is sad!! He really want the bike. Why he can't simply purchase a bike from the engineering expert girl ??
or stealing one instead of having to buy one with diamonds xD
in any case, Epic is doing a pretty good job with this game, since is mostly centered on the mc and the girls.
Never liked Botb cuz of having 2 males for the same girls but I like this one.

Reactions: Paapi

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Epiclust simply replied to me that it will affect the reward (page no. 120). My mc is sad!! He really want the bike. Why he can't simply purchase a bike from the engineering expert girl ??
The replacement script I posted a few posts above allows you to skip the scene and still get the reward at the end.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I don't like mmf either

why not add a scene next update to fuck her without any other guy? I like her, so if we have to avoid because there is no alternative it will be missing sex with another girl ...
(cant you like reuse those assets but removing the other guy?):unsure:

We can always tell her we want to fuck her alone instead of having to share her with that guy or deliver that fucker dead.
And yes, she is not our girl but it still counts as "sharing" since both guys are fucking the same girl.
There is already an MF scene with her before the MMF scene with her and Magnus. There is no reason for She-Hulk to fuck the MC alone if he doesn't bring Magnus back. Actually, she'll be mighty pissed off in that case.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Come across an error, and unable to load

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made the previous v0.4.2 build with a more recent version of ren'py that I normally use and for some reasons it seems to have fucked up the saves (thanks Ren'py for not being backward compatible like most softwares). So you're screwed I'm afraid.

EDIT: try what Canto Forte suggested actually, that might work. Let us know if it does

Otherwise, Zapallbugs provided a working save from v0.4.2 in my discord however if you want to play on from his saved game...

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There is already an MF scene with her before the MMF scene with her and Magnus. There is no reason for She-Hulk to fuck the MC alone if he doesn't bring Magnus back. Actually, she'll be mighty pissed off in that case.
well then fuck her I'm not into mmf scenes.
guess I'm failing that quest, hope you add another way to get a bike in next updates.

Reactions: kamibell

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I made the previous v0.4.2 build with a more recent version of ren'py that I used normally and for some reasons it seems to have fucked up the saves (thanks Ren'py for not being backward compatible like most softwares). So you're screwed I'm afraid.

EDIT: try what Canto Forte suggested actually, that might work. Let us know if it does

Otherwise, Zapallbugs provided a working save from v0.4.2 in my discord however if you want to play on from his saved game...
To be exact, this save corresponds to the end of my sample v0.4.2 path (see tab path 4.2) in the xlsx posted on the previous page. I then just continued in the sample v0.5.0 path (tab path 5.0 or the pdf made from it).

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
well then fuck her I'm not into mmf scenes.
guess I'm failing that quest, hope you add another way to get a bike in next updates.
You can SKIP the scene with the replacement script. Even that doesn't pass your "purity test"???

Reactions: bjackson

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
Hi, sry to bother you, but i just downloaded the latest version and tried starting from my save file which is from the previous version and i got this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\D0r0h\Desktop\Giokini\Apocalypse-0.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.5
Wed Sep 23 15:55:44 2020

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Please use spoilers when posting such a massive message. And I answered that very same concern a few posts above yours (post 2442).

Tip from Canto Forte:
Make a save so saves folder gets made!
Then quit and restart!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes