EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Dang, man, I know you're not as much of a fan of pregnancy and all that but honestly the pregnancy update elevated this game into one of the best pregnancy games on the damn site so I really hope you consider letting them get preggers more than once, especially on sandbox/21 week+ games—any excuse to see those one-off incredible (except smoking gwen...:sick:) preggy renders without having to reload a save or open up game files really. :whistle:

To address your points:
First: Technically the code supports it, I simply removed the limitation for the impregnation option being disabled if they'd already had a baby. It's only a little screwed up in that you can still try again on the week or two after and it'll reset the preggy timer which can lead to some inconsistencies, so really shouldn't be much work to fix it. Minor text alterations can be changed so subsequent breedings don't make it seem like it's their first time as well, for story consistency. I mean I would genuinely offer to change the text/code myself there if you don't want to as well.

Second: With how quick it all is anyway, you can waive that away recovery time with your magic "alpha radiation" wand, or give like a 1 week grace period. Since the whole place is supposed to be designed to make babies, why wouldn't they logically have some sort of nursery & someone to look after those kids somewhere as well? Even Suki herself says they're supposed to be baby popping machines (and is mentioned by other characters too), and with such quick pregnancies, why not? More babies the better, right? Additionally, the only girl I even noticed being affected by the pregnancy outside the harem scenes was Amy's render in class and refusing the spliff, so it doesn't seem like other limitations for characters you mentioned like Penny not going scouting if she was pregnant seem even be there with the current preggies anyway (Michiko still teaches fighting skills for example). :unsure:

Final: With 8 week pregnancies, 3 weeks in the harem before impregnation, working towards even getting some of them in the harem and 1 impreg/week, you can't even feasibly finish many pregnancies before the 20 week time limit without cheating anyway... Reimpreg doesn't seem to have any weight on that balance.

Just want to reiterate that pregnancy was an awesome addition, so thanks so much for it, and either way and I will happily continue to custom mod my game to support buggy reimpregs cos I'm a degenerate like that, but do think it would be great to include in the base game especially for other like-minded degenerates. :)
You can always post your mod here, or even start a new thread for the mod by opening a ticket. "Degenerates" like you will be happy to download it!
As for Michiko still giving fighting lessons while pregnant, I will fix this for v0.7, I saw a couple of other things pregnant girls weer still doing when they shouldn't indeed!

Reactions: Aereon1104

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
You can always post your mod here, or even start a new thread for the mod by opening a ticket. "Degenerates" like you will be happy to download it!
Literally all I'm doing is removing the check for having given birth, and living with the slightly bugged/logical inconsistencies I mentioned before, people could just download 0.5 and it'd be the same.

Hopefully there are some positive interactions/no softlocking if being preggers locks out some stuff for the limited-time ending then.

seara

May 5, 2017
Heather, a new super-busty character that will appear in next month's release of Apocalypse v0.7.
So join us now on Patreon for early access and support the development of the game!

View attachment 1080600
Is there anyway to increase the harem girl maximum number? I can affort the money but the game won't let me have more than 6 girl in my harem it's kinda dissapoint me without a full harem in a harem game man.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there anyway to increase the harem girl maximum number? I can affort the money but the game won't let me have more than 6 girl in my harem it's kinda dissapoint me without a full harem in a harem game man.
No, and that wouldn't make any sense anyway. As you need to take care of all the girls every week they would just walk out on you when you had more.

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
It would be nice if the girls in your Harem were able to have more than 1 kid. It just doesn't make sense that they only get to have 1 kid.

Reactions: baconbacon

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how long dose it take to get to the futa content and how much is there?
There are two scenes, both in the lab. They are the second and third event in there, one with Gwen and one with Debra. Keep working in the lab and take part in experiments when the choice is offered.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Hi, I explored all B areas, unlocked C3 and C5. But not all the other C areas and I am not sure what to do to progress?
By "explored" as said in the hint guide, it mean visiting once or do I have to complete the quests of all hewes or something? I really would appreciate any help on this.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi, I explored all B areas, unlocked C3 and C5. But not all the other C areas and I am not sure what to do to progress?
By "explored" as said in the hint guide, it mean visiting once or do I have to complete the quests of all hewes or something? I really would appreciate any help on this.
Explored means you have been there once at least. Some require multiple visits before they are done. And some never get done, like the areas with camels.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Then I have "explored" them all at least once and the next set is not unlocked.
open console and type wave03explored = True

By the way, what are you playing on (PC, Mac, Android), compressed or not version please?

Reactions: pastera
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes