Haftpflicht

Mar 29, 2021
Hallo. Ich komme bei Cindys gunshop nicht weiter. Sie will diese Barbara Karte haben und ich weiß nicht wie ich die bekomme kann. Hab jetzt schon zum x. mal angefangen aber an dieser Stelle bleibe ich immer hängen.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Tentative changelog for v0.7:
OUTDOORS: 2 new areas to explore, thus completing the E-range hexes. One includes a MFFFuta foursome with a new character, Heather.
GAMEPLAY: 3 new Supreme White House Messages, introducing a new character, Kimberly.
GAMEPLAY: Can now turn MC cumming sounds off (press "b" in-game to access screen for that).
GAMEPLAY: Mechanics, combat, firearms and French now maxed at 10, strength at 15.
INTERFACE: 4 new walk animations including for new characters Kimberly and Heather. (Also She-Hulk and Suk-Yu).
HAREM: Marnie as a new harem girl.
HAREM: Angie can now be impregnated.

And a bit of BE and FMG with Kimberly...(not shown here, that's her normal size...)

View attachment 1102175

So join us now on Patreon for early access and to support the development of the game! No upfront charging on my page so do it before the 1st April when pledges are processed for it to count!
OMFG!!! FMG with that goddess :love: :love: :love:
The most brutal thing is that even in her normal size she is already more huge than Ivanka, she has to be very jealous.

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
Hallo. Ich komme bei Cindys gunshop nicht weiter. Sie will diese Barbara Karte haben und ich weiß nicht wie ich die bekomme kann. Hab jetzt schon zum x. mal angefangen aber an dieser Stelle bleibe ich immer hängen.
Du musst ein Mitglied des NRANRA sein. Die Mitgliedschaft kannst du via Ruby erhalten, wenn du bei ihr zum Schiesstraining gehst und dort dann Level 3 erreichst. Bei erreichen des Levels 3 wird sie dich fragen ob du eine Mitgliedschaft der NRANRA kaufen willst.
Ich nehme an, dass diese "Barbara Karte" von der du geschrieben hast genau diese Mitgliedschaftskarte ist, denn ansonsten brauchst du bei Cindys nichts weiter um einkaufen zu können.
Für den sexuellen Inhalt bei Cindys brauchst du dein eigenes Motorrad und musst alleine auf Erkundungstour zu ihr gehen.

Reactions: Michael Nurit

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
sorry but when i click on here and click on the the link it just open up another browser with alot of text no download what so ever. so what do i do?
You download the attachment in that post. Be sure to remove the number that prefixes the name. The replacement file should be named defaults_import.rpy. Use that file to replace the file already in the directory <game_root>\game.

Jul 5, 2020
So, yeah idunno why but i'm stuck here, and only rollback, any ideas on how to resolve this?:/
Pd: maybe is bc michiko is pregnant idk 1617383039657.png

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes