emilskiq

Jan 10, 2021
Maan this games from EpicLust (Battle of Bulges and Apocalypse mainly) are seriously addictive. Maybe it is just me cause I am into this stud fetish and these games got me like jerking 24/7..... skipping univercity. When I am in the gym I just imagine being Arnie in Apocalypse :DD and taking the absurd dialogues with every girl there. No, for real though, this guy puts a lot of effort in these games and I had to quit jerking for a month to get my exams and my life straight. If you are into that extreme huge cock thing this games are for you,just be aware they can be addictive sometimes and u gotta tell yourself to stop (but u can't :( .. ). Keep up with the work mate if my finance situation improves, you will get a new patron lol. Looking up for 0.7!!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
What do you mean with next month? When exactly will be 0.7 out?
Unknown even to the dev. The schedule is usually dependent on the early test results. But v0.7 is not even in test yet. General availability usually is about three weeks after the testers get their hands on it. So it is safe to say not before the third week of april at the earliest. More likely fourth week.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Tentative changelog for v0.7:
OUTDOORS: 2 new areas to explore, thus completing the E-range hexes. One includes a MFFFuta foursome with a new character, Heather.
GAMEPLAY: 3 new Supreme White House Messages, introducing a new character, Kimberly.
GAMEPLAY: Can now turn MC cumming sounds off (press "b" in-game to access screen for that).
GAMEPLAY: Mechanics, combat, firearms and French now maxed at 10, strength at 15.
INTERFACE: 4 new walk animations including for new characters Kimberly and Heather. (Also She-Hulk and Suk-Yu).
HAREM: Marnie as a new harem girl.
HAREM: Angie can now be impregnated.

And a bit of BE and FMG with Kimberly...(not shown here, that's her normal size...)

1101527_screenshot0001.png

So join us now on Patreon for early access and to support the development of the game! No upfront charging on my page so do it before the 1st April when pledges are processed for it to count!

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
GAMEPLAY: Can now turn MC cumming sounds off (press "b" in-game to access screen for that).
Thank you so much :D

GAMEPLAY: Mechanics, combat, firearms and French now maxed at 10, strength at 15.
Lets power lvl French xD

That juicy Ayla pregnancy is closer and closer <3 i cant wait to breed the entire school, will look like a real life high school xD

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
Tentative changelog for v0.7:
OUTDOORS: 2 new areas to explore, thus completing the E-range hexes. One includes a MFFFuta foursome with a new character, Heather.
GAMEPLAY: 3 new Supreme White House Messages, introducing a new character, Kimberly.
INTERFACE: 4 new walk animations including for new characters Kimberly and Heather. (Also She-Hulk and Suk-Yu).
HAREM: Marnie as a new harem girl.

And a bit of BE and FMG with Kimberly...(not shown here, that's her normal size...)

View attachment 1102175

So join us now on Patreon for early access and to support the development of the game! No upfront charging on my page so do it before the 1st April when pledges are processed for it to count!
A new Muscle Hottie "YES PLEASE" (if you can't tell from my Avatar I love "Sexy" Muscle Women)!!!

Umbreon Master

Jan 10, 2021
I can't enter the Road Warrior strip club is there anyway to fix this by the by I play in Android.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/deserttown.rpy", line 1327, in <module>
NameError: name 'withma' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "deserttown.rpyc", line 1217, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1628, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 956, in menu
File "renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/deserttown.rpy", line 1327, in <module>
NameError: name 'withma' is not defined

Last edited:

Mr_danger

May 5, 2018
Hi good nigth im fan of this game but i was trying to find the walktrhougt but i can't find a mor recent than the 3.1 can someone help?

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Hi good nigth im fan of this game but i was trying to find the walktrhougt but i can't find a mor recent than the 3.1 can someone help?
Did you try the hints guide on the first post? It was very helpful to me. And it was updated.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes