tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
ttyrke since last 2 updates I am encountering an error in bathhouse. When the gusts shows up, I can select them and interact with them. But when slaves show up and I click on the names to interact this error occur. Screenshots are below since I can't select the text in the error box.
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

connxianpox

Jan 8, 2018
Octavia
Relationship: 45
Increase relationship.
You can't increase your relationship with Octavia with this action anymore.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
What happened to all the milking images in decker's action pack? There used to be several now there's only the two defaults ones.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ApocalypticWorld-0.38a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
In the mod instructions part of the original post it says

Run `node searchActions.js` (To run npm on Windows, you need to download the Node. js installer package first)

I'm playing on an android tablet .I assume I can't access any of this pack content

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
What happened to all the milking images in decker's action pack? There used to be several now there's only the two defaults ones.
Unless I did a bad copy and paste I would assume I never put them in my reference folder.
Just give me a link and I'll integrate and repost...

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
So I've tried to figure it out myself through trial and error, but I've had limited success, so I'm asking - does anyone know how traits work regarding male slaves ? Obviously they aren't eligible to some specifically female traits, but they can get a few like Sadistic or Deepthroat. But when I try to give them new traits, sometimes you get what you expect (e.g. Deepthroat after 100 deepthroat actions), and other times they can't seem to gain any traits. And then you also have slaves that gain some traits just fine, but never gain others - it's quite confusing.

I thought it might have to do with Submission, with sexual preference, with whether they're a guest or a slave... But I've tried to test for all of that and I can't seem to make heads or tails of it. If anyone can enlighten me, it would be greatly appreciated.

(Also, is there a list of eligible traits for males ? So far I've identified Sadistic, Cumslut, Anal Slut and Deepthroat, but maybe I've missed some.)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes