Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
would the game ever be free?
The game is free :) I'm actually updating the public demo today. The only reason it's in a PTB (Patron Test Beta) phase at the moment is because I wanted to release all of Chapter 1 to the public once it is finished. After that, the game will return to staggered public and ptb releases like it's always been.

Anonynn.

Reactions: Gabaw

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
how do u masterbate? also can u go to other towns yet? i cant go in directions it says i can.
You can masturbate in most rooms in the house as long as they are not in like high-traffic areas like the living room. Just type Mast, Masturbate etc. You also have to have a Sexy/Sarcasm Dominant Mood.

There are no other towns or anything in the game yet as I'm working to finish and remaster the last remaining pieces of Chapter 1. Chapter 2 and the Whispering Thicket will be the next major area.

You might have to elaborate on the not going in directions it says you can. Are the compass rose or typing in the directions not working?

Anonynn.

Reactions: JaneTheQueen

JaneTheQueen

Jun 24, 2017
You can masturbate in most rooms in the house as long as they are not in like high-traffic areas like the living room. Just type Mast, Masturbate etc. You also have to have a Sexy/Sarcasm Dominant Mood.

There are no other towns or anything in the game yet as I'm working to finish and remaster the last remaining pieces of Chapter 1. Chapter 2 and the Whispering Thicket will be the next major area.

You might have to elaborate on the not going in directions it says you can. Are the compass rose or typing in the directions not working?

Anonynn.
okay what i mean is like the text says you can go north west but the compass wont let me nor will typing it. also how do i masterbate? i tried using sticks and everything on myself even just typing it in and i get no prompts

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
okay what i mean is like the text says you can go north west but the compass wont let me nor will typing it. also how do i masterbate? i tried using sticks and everything on myself even just typing it in and i get no prompts
Is there a message popping up when you try to go North or West? If you can move in those directions, the compass rose will have those buttons high-lighted.

You should just be able to type Mast or Masturbate---and if you're Sexy/Sarcasm Mood Dominant it'll bring up the prompt and the menu for Masturbation. Are you getting prompts or messages when you type Mast/Masturbate? The only object you can use in masturbation for the time being is the toy you can find in one of the showers.

Anonynn.

JaneTheQueen

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a message popping up when you try to go North or West? If you can move in those directions, the compass rose will have those buttons high-lighted.

You should just be able to type Mast or Masturbate---and if you're Sexy/Sarcasm Mood Dominant it'll bring up the prompt and the menu for Masturbation. Are you getting prompts or messages when you type Mast/Masturbate? The only object you can use in masturbation for the time being is the toy you can find in one of the showers.

Anonynn.
when i type in the direction it says You cant do that. while the text screen says follow the road west. it doesnt give me the option to go west. but says i can type it, but when i do it says i cant.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
when i type in the direction it says You cant do that. while the text screen says follow the road west. it doesnt give me the option to go west. but says i can type it, but when i do it says i cant.
There aren't any roads or anything in the game. The first directions should be SOUTH and then from there you can either WAIT for the Horde or you go IN. From there, you're either inside the Withered Snag/Tutorial Area or you're in Sudden Death against the Horde. Is that where you are stuck? ^_^

I'm assuming you're inside the house if you can go West. Correct?

Anonynn.

JaneTheQueen

Jun 24, 2017
There aren't any roads or anything in the game. The first directions should be SOUTH and then from there you can either WAIT for the Horde or you go IN. From there, you're either inside the Withered Snag/Tutorial Area or you're in Sudden Death against the Horde. Is that where you are stuck? ^_^

I'm assuming you're inside the house if you can go West. Correct?

Anonynn.
No i am at the 2nd chapter into the wild were you come across a path you can follow that says it goes into a village.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
No i am at the 2nd chapter into the wild were you come across a path you can follow that says it goes into a village.
Ah okay! That makes more sense then. Chapter 2 ends with those five surrounding rooms after the Player awakens at the bottom of the cliff. Those rooms are there for the Player to test the Rest Command and to see the Weather System. You can use the recall button to return to the Withered Snag (which should be in the first room of Chapter 2, the room connecting all the others together). I halted development of Chapter 2 until Chapter 1 is completely remastered/finished. It's nearly there though and I'm pretty excited about it.

I apologize for that confusion/inconvenience.

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
AMS v0.98C (Public Demo Update) is LIVE!
Word Count: 1,576,047
LinesOfCode: 75,274
Characters: 10,715,031

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link:
And you can donate here if you like it!
Public Discord:

Reactions: Gabaw

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So wait can you actually have sex at some point yet? I don't want to be mean or nothing just I got really excited for this when it first came out and wasn't bad at all just felt more like Oregon Trail with a lust meter and I kind want to know if there is any fun ways to deal with said meter, instead of typing Mast...

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
So wait can you actually have sex at some point yet? I don't want to be mean or nothing just I got really excited for this when it first came out and wasn't bad at all just felt more like Oregon Trail with a lust meter and I kind want to know if there is any fun ways to deal with said meter, instead of typing Mast...
Yes, you can have sex in the game.
1) You can have a girl/girl kiss with Hannah and depending on your lust levels it can turn into more.
2) You can have sex with Rold both Submissive and Dominant versions, both of which change based on lust levels.
3) You can have oral sex with the alaraune in the experimentation cells which is repeatable and changes based on lust levels, penis size etc.

And I'm working on the sex scenes with the Slime at the moment also in the experimentation cells.

There's also masturbation as you already know, I think.

Entice with enemies is coming soon too. I have all the hard code in for that, I just need to add the descriptions; but you'll be able to choose how you have sex with them (similar to the masturbation menu) or if your lust gets too high the enemy will dominate you.

If you have any other questions lemme know :D And yeah, it's kind of a cross between Oregon Trail/Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and a normal text adventure.

Anonynn.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
I hate to post like this, especially since the Dev is the OP & very active AND I haven't played the game yet. So my word is worth shit. Thus I preface my post. Oh, and I'm drunk.

Looked at the art & it looks good, but familiar. Even the world map looks like it came from "The Banner Saga" with edits on location names. Probably wouldn't bother mentioning this if I hadn't seen an "Illusion" based game just before this. Those really cheesy AG1 kinda graphics & the Hongfire dumps of characters you'd think they'd go for the Honey Select models. Not trying to be a dick, I just am. So I'll just ask if this is your art? My apologies in advance.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I hate to post like this, especially since the Dev is the OP & very active AND I haven't played the game yet. So my word is worth shit. Thus I preface my post. Oh, and I'm drunk.

Looked at the art & it looks good, but familiar. Even the world map looks like it came from "The Banner Saga" with edits on location names. Probably wouldn't bother mentioning this if I hadn't seen an "Illusion" based game just before this. Those really cheesy AG1 kinda graphics & the Hongfire dumps of characters you'd think they'd go for the Honey Select models. Not trying to be a dick, I just am. So I'll just ask if this is your art? My apologies in advance.
Hello! I don't mind criticism and critiques at all so please don't censor yourself on my behalf. And your opinion isn't worth shit, it's your opinion so it's important to someone out there and yourself. It's like that old quote; if it's important to someone, it's important. So don't discount what you think.

Now then! I appreciate that you think the world map looks professional because I did it entirely by hand over the course of about 3-4 days. I drew it, inked it and then aged it to look like it was from a fantasy world. I didn't even know what the Banner Saga was until you just mentioned it and I checked it out. So I appreciate that compliment! The map is actually from a novel I'm working on which takes the player from the EAST to the NORTHWEST while the game takes the player SOUTH and the WEST. It's probably...3-4 years old now.

The character art was done by:

And the background art is done by:
(although I'm thinking of having her take over the character art too since I was a bit disappointed in the work that the character artist was doing for me).

The title image was done by:

My art is a little less polished but you can find it . I was originally doing the art for my game but...I don't think I'm all that good. And it was too time consuming to split between coding and writing.

If there's anything else you want to know. Lemme know!

Anonynn.

Reactions: yxdreamsxy
1.90 star(s) 7 Votes