Senalata

Aug 21, 2017
The save system just doesn't agree with me at all. I've had this bug in both the previous version and now on 99b where it doesn't keep track of quest progress and people I know correctly. So if I talk to Hannah, complete that first quest and then save to stop playing then, next time I load the game it forgets I completed that quest and her name rolls back to goblinesque woman, except I can't introduce myself to her twice so that's one quest stuck on my journal. Her husband downstairs has pretty much the exact same bug.
This is really a shame because I find the game very interesting so far, but I guess I'll wait until the new system is rolled out.

Reactions: Gabaw and Tenenbaum

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
The save system just doesn't agree with me at all. I've had this bug in both the previous version and now on 99b where it doesn't keep track of quest progress and people I know correctly. So if I talk to Hannah, complete that first quest and then save to stop playing then, next time I load the game it forgets I completed that quest and her name rolls back to goblinesque woman, except I can't introduce myself to her twice so that's one quest stuck on my journal. Her husband downstairs has pretty much the exact same bug.
This is really a shame because I find the game very interesting so far, but I guess I'll wait until the new system is rolled out.
Hopefully you won't have to wait long. The guy that is working on it is an expert programmer (far, far beyond my current level) and he started on it about 1-2 weeks ago ^_^ or maybe a little more. Keep an eye on the Discord or the Patreon Page/Blog because the moment I know that shit is getting announced xD I hate the Save/Load System in it's current form as much as you guys do. There's nothing I find more irritating then a wonky save system. So hopefully a major revamp of the entire system is coming soon because I've had all I can handle from it. Too many hours on my end have been wasted trying to fix it. I really apologize for the inconvenience.

Anonynn.

Reactions: Gabaw and Senalata

Senalata

Aug 21, 2017
Hopefully you won't have to wait long. The guy that is working on it is an expert programmer (far, far beyond my current level) and he started on it about 1-2 weeks ago ^_^ or maybe a little more. Keep an eye on the Discord or the Patreon Page/Blog because the moment I know that shit is getting announced XD I hate the Save/Load System in it's current form as much as you guys do. There's nothing I find more irritating then a wonky save system. So hopefully a major revamp of the entire system is coming soon because I've had all I can handle from it. Too many hours on my end have been wasted trying to fix it. I really apologize for the inconvenience.

Anonynn.
I really, really look forward to that. I hope I didn't sound harsh, it's just you got me all hooked to a game that shows a ton of promise and it's quite frustrating not being able to play it properly.

Reactions: Gabaw

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I'm glad the save system is being worked on and that you understand how much of a mess it currently is. This is an interesting game otherwise (some more scenes at the beginning and higher quality art would also be welcome down the line but I have no right to say so...). Also, maybe an "export char" function for after you create a character?

That way when you mess up and have to restart, you don't have to trudge through a thousand options every time. You could simply start a new game with an imported character. You can probably do it. Push user input into an array variable, return the array variable, Char = [array], export char, etc...

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I'm glad the save system is being worked on and that you understand how much of a mess it currently is. This is an interesting game otherwise (some more scenes at the beginning and higher quality art would also be welcome down the line but I have no right to say so...). Also, maybe an "export char" function for after you create a character?

That way when you mess up and have to restart, you don't have to trudge through a thousand options every time. You could simply start a new game with an imported character. You can probably do it. Push user input into an array variable, return the array variable, Char = [array], export char, etc...
Heheh!! >:D There maaaaaaaaaay be something lined up already in the beginning but I can say no more about that! You do bring up an interesting point though. I think when I remake the premades menu (I took away premades characters about four or five patches ago to revamp it cause the system was horrible), I'll make simple characters that have certain attributes for player's to pick and choose from so that they can bypass a lot of the questions. Great idea!

I really appreciate your feedback too, it's invaluable. I'm glad you find the game interesting too! :D

Anonynn.

Hitenoubu

May 8, 2017
Hey guys, sorry, probably really stupid question, but how complete is this game? I've seen that the version is 0.99 and assumed that it would be something in pre-release state, but as soon as I've left initial training location in the tree, there was only running away/fighting zombies, jumping scene and after that what it seems like 5-6 looped zones, where you can get lost, get back, rinse and repeat.

Am I missing something obvious or is the first/training zone supposed to be the only one completed?

Thanks.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hey guys, sorry, probably really stupid question, but how complete is this game? I've seen that the version is 0.99 and assumed that it would be something in pre-release state, but as soon as I've left initial training location in the tree, there was only running away/fighting zombies, jumping scene and after that what it seems like 5-6 looped zones, where you can get lost, get back, rinse and repeat.

Am I missing something obvious or is the first/training zone supposed to be the only one completed?

Thanks.
Hello! Sorry about the confusion. I actually meant to post something about this sooner so that mistake wouldn't be made. I apologize. The version number reflects the current Chapter that I'm working on. So .99% complete with Chapter 1. But I think once I finish Chapter 1 I'll change the version number back to something more normalized and reflective of the entire game's completion. We'll see though. I'll likely take a vote on it.

When I first started to make AMS I had no idea how version numbers worked so I jumped the numbers up a lot per release. For example, going from 0.1 to ....0.20 and then 0.30....0.45 etc. @_@ One of the little things they don't tell you in game creation school!

Anonynn.

Reactions: Hitenoubu

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Hello! Sorry about the confusion. I actually meant to post something about this sooner so that mistake wouldn't be made. I apologize. The version number reflects the current Chapter that I'm working on. So .99% complete with Chapter 1. But I think once I finish Chapter 1 I'll change the version number back to something more normalized and reflective of the entire game's completion. We'll see though. I'll likely take a vote on it.

When I first started to make AMS I had no idea how version numbers worked so I jumped the numbers up a lot per release. For example, going from 0.1 to ....0.20 and then 0.30....0.45 etc. @_@ One of the little things they don't tell you in game creation school!

Anonynn.
aw man...and here I was getting excited that I'd be able to play the full complete game soon...

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
Ok, I think I can't enter the game. The warning is there, I'm clicking continue, but it's not advancing to the next part.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Ok, I think I can't enter the game. The warning is there, I'm clicking continue, but it's not advancing to the next part.
Hm. My first suggestion would be to try re-downloading it and making sure you have the latest Quest that comes with the game installed :) If you're still having problems after that, let me know and we'll go from there.

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
How do I lose corruption??? Or is there a way to pass the 100 corruption limit???
There will be a number of ways to lose Corruption; quests, doing good deeds, going out of your way to help people etc

As for going passed 100% corruption, nope! 100% is the cap, at least for the time being. But that will allow you to unlock a lot of corruption-based abilities and moves in the Skill Tree. Only the first tier of three is currently completed in the tree though.

If you have any more questions let me know :D

Anonynn.

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I keep being changed to ex-Farmer whenever I load a save.... is the saving thing still broken? :p

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
How do codes work
I may have accidentally given my character doll legs.
I would appreciate a undo code

Last edited:

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
How do codes work
I may have accidentally given my character doll legs.
I would appreciate a undo code
What codes do you have? :)
DDI?
PVM? etc

Did you gain them via the transformation item? I think it's a cursed pair of clothes or the glass taffy. If you stack Resist, you'll resist transformations too!

Anonynn.

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
1. I accidentally used a glass taffy
2. I do not know what DDI and PVM mean.

Also, a small critique on an element related to the transformation aspect

Items that you get from, let's say Rold, should have a 100% success rate, you got them from Rold, you likely want whatever affect they have.

On that note as well, the Genderbend substances (Estrogen potion and Testosterone potion) should take way less time to actually do the genderbend (was actually curious and looked into how many it took to do a change), after 5 resets, all of them took about 80 to 120 of the potion to get the desired results (and that is just to get the genderbend, that isn't even considering if you want to increase fertility if you are going Male->Female). That is way too high.

What I would recommend is doing a tiered system for those types of items, where its like "focus on an aspect of yourself, then let the magic happen" or something of the sort, where when you use one of the two you get to choose either
  • Hair
  • Chest
  • Wait/Butt
  • Face
And once you reach a certain level in each area for the change (let's say the level works on a parabola, with male levels being Negative in the code and females being positive, with the threshold being -3/3 in those stats), then you unlock the ability to progress in
  • Genitalia (the actual sex change)
  • Muscle
  • Fertility
  • Lactation (if pregnant, or maybe the Mammary potion that hasn't been remastered yet could trigger lactation)
  • Sperm Production (could lead to some fun scenes if you are a male or leveled it up then became a futa)
Either that or just reduce the number of tries it takes to get to the change, but I think the system above will lead to more character customization and more interesting stat layouts.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
AMS v0.99C (PTB-Midpoint) is LIVE!
Word Count: 1,719,814
LinesOfCode: 102,117
Characters: 12,142,070

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link:
And you can donate here if you like it!
Public Discord:

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
1. I accidentally used a glass taffy
2. I do not know what DDI and PVM mean.

Also, a small critique on an element related to the transformation aspect

Items that you get from, let's say Rold, should have a 100% success rate, you got them from Rold, you likely want whatever affect they have.

On that note as well, the Genderbend substances (Estrogen potion and Testosterone potion) should take way less time to actually do the genderbend (was actually curious and looked into how many it took to do a change), after 5 resets, all of them took about 80 to 120 of the potion to get the desired results (and that is just to get the genderbend, that isn't even considering if you want to increase fertility if you are going Male->Female). That is way too high.

What I would recommend is doing a tiered system for those types of items, where its like "focus on an aspect of yourself, then let the magic happen" or something of the sort, where when you use one of the two you get to choose either

• Hair
  • Chest
  • Wait/Butt
  • Face
And once you reach a certain level in each area for the change (let's say the level works on a parabola, with male levels being Negative in the code and females being positive, with the threshold being -3/3 in those stats), then you unlock the ability to progress in
  • Genitalia (the actual sex change)
  • Muscle
  • Fertility
  • Lactation (if pregnant, or maybe the Mammary potion that hasn't been remastered yet could trigger lactation)
  • Sperm Production (could lead to some fun scenes if you are a male or leveled it up then became a futa)
Either that or just reduce the number of tries it takes to get to the change, but I think the system above will lead to more character customization and more interesting stat layouts.
Ohh good idea. I especially like this...

• Hair
  • Chest
  • Wait/Butt
  • Face
So I may end up increasing the chances in all the potions OR just doing the tier system from here on out. :D Thank you again for leaving a response about them!

Anonynn.

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes