doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
i tryed editing the game to to give more stats on start but that did not work ether...anyone know if modding is possible with a quest game?

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
i tryed editing the game to to give more stats on start but that did not work ether...anyone know if modding is possible with a quest game?
People have asked that before. I don't believe there is any modding software that has been found yet. The name Quest is pretty generic for a program too which makes it even harder to find something specifically made for it.

Anonynn.

Reactions: Gabaw

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Fun game but the save function is shite (no offense), keeps on bugging up my game giving me different stats and resetting my progress while also locking me out of advancing the game. Does anyone know of a better way to save your progress?

I think when trying to save characters are being omitted from the script for some reason, starting to get error boxes saying they did not expect to find such and such a character. Though even when the error does not show up the quests often seem to reset, stats change, or character relations are changed. For example, sometime Rold will go from friend or unknown to being your enemy after loading.

Edit: just read the previous page about the coding issues with the save function

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
would it be possible to add a cheaters start then where you start with all skills maxed?

Probably not outright but I will have premade characters with higher-than-normal starting stats that you might be interested in. I just have to remaster that system a bit because it was extremely out-dated.

Fun game but the save function is shite (no offense), keeps on bugging up my game giving me different stats and resetting my progress while also locking me out of advancing the game. Does anyone know of a better way to save your progress?

I think when trying to save characters are being omitted from the script for some reason, starting to get error boxes saying they did not expect to find such and such a character. Though even when the error does not show up the quests often seem to reset, stats change, or character relations are changed. For example, sometime Rold will go from friend or unknown to being your enemy after loading.

Edit: just read the previous page about the coding issues with the save function
I'm glad you found it fun! But yeah, the save system is currently super broken. X_X

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
AMS v0.33A (Public Update) is LIVE!
Word Count: 1,753,573
LinesOfCode: 104,167
Characters: 12,435,968

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link:
And you can donate here if you like it!
Public Discord:

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Really enjoying the game so far, surprised it took so long to pop up on my radar as I LOVE text RPG's! Money is a bit tight right now between the holidays and a vacation im leaving on in a month but I will follow you on patreon and pledge when my finances are a bit more stable! Keep up the good work!! :)
I do have one question though, about the patreon rewards, I am assuming to keep the reward you have to stay in that tier? Only ask cause I have donated to a couple where its a *total donation amount* kinda thing, so 2 months of a $5 pledge would grant you the $10 reward

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017

Yeah man. It's a big fat cringe.

Oct 11, 2018
anyone remember the two pieces of the lockbox code? i have the box, and the riddle answer but forgot the number sequence. Also, i cant seem to figure out how to get any options under "Talk to" for Hannah, and cant seem to figure out her interests.

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
Probably the most detailed text game that i played. I love alot of text with alot of details.

Hope some humans will be added soon, i got tired from goblins.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far, surprised it took so long to pop up on my radar as I LOVE text RPG's! Money is a bit tight right now between the holidays and a vacation im leaving on in a month but I will follow you on patreon and pledge when my finances are a bit more stable! Keep up the good work!! :)
I do have one question though, about the patreon rewards, I am assuming to keep the reward you have to stay in that tier? Only ask cause I have donated to a couple where its a *total donation amount* kinda thing, so 2 months of a $5 pledge would grant you the $10 reward
Hello!

Wow! Thank you so much for such a wonderful compliment! I super appreciate that! And I very glad the game finally popped up on your radar ^_^ I also am very grateful for your thought of donating. That is incredibly flattering. As for Patreon Rewards, yes, they definitely stack. Donating $1 for 3 months will have you reach the $3 tier for example. Or $5 for 2 months will give a $10 tier. :D

If you have any other questions about this please let me know and I'll be happy to respond to you! Also again, thank you!

anyone remember the two pieces of the lockbox code? i have the box, and the riddle answer but forgot the number sequence. Also, i cant seem to figure out how to get any options under "Talk to" for Hannah, and cant seem to figure out her interests.
If you still need help with this. Let me know and I'll be happy to guide you toward the answer ^_^

So..... has the save system been fixed or it it still the old copy paste codes thingy?
The Save System is still being worked on. I'm also looking for a second programmer to help with that because the original save system programmer is having a lot of issues --- and has been having these issues for several months. Ugh. Bugs me!

Probably the most detailed text game that i played. I love alot of text with alot of details. Hope some humans will be added soon, i got tired from goblins.
Hello! Thank you sooooooooo much for the compliment. I'm glad the detail impresses! There are tons and tons of NPCs planned for Chapter 2. A lot of them are human. Don't worry! :D

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
AMS v0.33B (PTB) is LIVE!
Word Count: 1,789,332
LinesOfCode: 104,412
Characters: 12,410,875

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link:
And you can donate here if you like it!
Public Discord:

sarashi

May 4, 2018
what kind of game is that ? doesnt seem like the regular text based kind of game o.o
is it something like one of these self writing games ? ( e.g. typing " turn left " , " pick up knife " , " open door " )

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
what kind of game is that ? doesnt seem like the regular text based kind of game o.o
is it something like one of these self writing games ? ( e.g. typing " turn left " , " pick up knife " , " open door " )
Hello! You are correct that it's not like a normal text adventure in the traditional sense. It's sort of a cross between a standard text adventure and a interactive novel. In that sense you don't need to "type" anything unless unless you prefer to. Most of the objects have verbs attached to them so you merely have to click them.

For example....

You can type "take objectnamehere"

OR

You can left click on the object and "take" will be an available verb. So you click take and it will take the object.

If you have any more questions about it or anything, lemme know!

Anonynn.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
This is really unstable. I'm a huge fan of games like CoC and TiTs so I'm looking forward since this reminds me a lot of them. Though I think will wait for a more stable experience. Thank you for the hard work.

Reactions: Bawb
1.90 star(s) 7 Votes