Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
This game made my head spin. Way too much text.
It'll be broken up more as time goes on :)

The question I have is:
Is the saving fixed in this version
?

Not yet. The Save/Load system is still getting a complete rework. Sorry about that. The guy handling it was having a lot of anxiety issues. I told everyone on the main pages that if he turns out to be unreliable, I'll just hire another programmer to work on it. The Save/Load system is probably one of the few things I simply can't code on my own. It requires an intricate understanding of multiple programming languages.

Anonynn.

Reactions: Gabaw

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
So I fell off the cliff then wandered around in circles until I died in the forest. Game is tricky for sure :)

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
Maybe i'm not seeing it, but how do you make out with hannah as a girl? I'm trying various versions of 'kiss' and nothing works

Reactions: marty

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
So I fell off the cliff then wandered around in circles until I died in the forest. Game is tricky for sure :)

Oops! LOL Yeah, Chapter 2 isn't quite ready yet. I have the main room there and the six surrounding rooms for it so players can test the weather and rest commands and get an idea for how traveling will work. ^_^ The Withered Snag is also nearing completion as well and the secret project I've been working too which will add 6 more characters to interact with and a new area.

I hope it's something to look forward to!

Is the pregnancy system only for players, or is there NPC pregnancy implemented?
Here are the pregnancy notes for the most fertile you can be; any player regardless of being a donator or not have access to it. If you have any questions about it lemme know! ((all of this is already implemented))

Pregnancy Turn Guide
---------------------------- 0 Months -----------------------------
- Tingle-Tingle-Not Feeling Well.
30- If not "Maternal": 15% Miscarriage.
If "Maternal": 5% Micarriage
Else - Sore Breasts.
50- Feeling better -
70- Tingle.
90- If "Maternal": Increase Pregnancy x2= 4 Months Pregnant
If "Maternal" 45% chance: Increase Breastsize - Swollen Breasts.
If not "Maternal": Increase Pregnancy= 2 Months Pregnant: Bloated.
---------------------------- 2 Months -----------------------------
110- 35% Chance: Increase Breastsize: Swollen Breasts.
125- Tingle.
140- 15% Chance Miscarriage
Else: Sore Breasts.
160- 35% Chance: Increase Breastsize: Sore Breasts.
180- Increase Pregnancy= 4 Months Pregnant. - 3 Agility.
35% Chance= Increase Weight: Bloated and showing.
---------------------------- 4 Months -----------------------------
200- Flutter
215- Flutter
230- Flutter. Sore Breasts.
250- 35% Chance: Increase Buttsize + Feeling Sick.
Else: Feeling Sick
275- If “Maternal”: Increase Pregnancy x2 = 8 Months Pregnant.
If “Maternal” 45% chance: Increase Breastsize.
If not “Maternal”: Increase Pregnancy = 6 Months Pregnant.
If not “Maternal” 25% chance: Increase Breastsize.
---------------------------- 6 Months -----------------------------
290 - No indigestion. Swelling(Edema). Backache --- - 2 Agility.
310 -- 35% Chance= Increase Weight + Increased Appetite + Swelling.
35% Chance: Increase Buttsize + Swelling and Weight Gain.
325 -- Womb Warmth. + 5 health
350 -- If “Maternal”: Increase Pregnancy x2 = Extremely Pregnant
If not “Maternal” Increase Pregnancy = 8 Months Pregnant.
---------------------------- 8 Months -----------------------------

375 -- Womb Warmth. + 5 health
390 - 35% Chance= Increase Weight + Increased Appetite + Swelling.
410 - Kicking
425 - Lactation Begins
Not “Maternal” Increase Pregnancy = Extremely Pregnant
---------------------------- Last -----------------------------

450 -Lactation and Reflection
480- Lactation/Contractions
485- Lactation/Contractions
495- Latation/Kicking/Contractions
500- Birth! +5 Agility, Hip Expansion, Weight/Breast/Butt Decrease Possibilities.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Baby Alignment (based on mother's corruption level; good or evil).
Intelligence (randomly generated; feral/sentient).
Race (determined by mother and father).

Robed person shows up to take the baby to a temple or something to be looked after if the child isn't feral. Tells the player which temple they can come claim them at/what type of kid(s) they have etc.

Maybe i'm not seeing it, but how do you make out with hannah as a girl? I'm trying various versions of 'kiss' and nothing works
In order to kiss Hannah, you must not accept her apology when you meet her and then if you're Sexy/Sarcasm Mood Dominant. From there, you'll get a dialogue choice to "Fool Around" with her. Currently the Sexy version has all the new variables; your lust levels and horniness determines the outcome of the scene.

I apologize about the delayed response everyone. I was very busy yesterday and too tired to get on the computer when I got home :D

Anonynn.

Reactions: Gabaw

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Here are the pregnancy notes for the most fertile you can be; any player regardless of being a donator or not have access to it. If you have any questions about it lemme know! ((all of this is already implemented))

Pregnancy Turn Guide
---------------------------- 0 Months -----------------------------
10- Tingle-Tingle-Not Feeling Well.
30- If not "Maternal": 15% Miscarriage.
If "Maternal": 5% Micarriage
Else - Sore Breasts.
50- Feeling better -
70- Tingle.
90- If "Maternal": Increase Pregnancy x2= 4 Months Pregnant
If "Maternal" 45% chance: Increase Breastsize - Swollen Breasts.
If not "Maternal": Increase Pregnancy= 2 Months Pregnant: Bloated.
---------------------------- 2 Months -----------------------------
110- 35% Chance: Increase Breastsize: Swollen Breasts.
125- Tingle.
140- 15% Chance Miscarriage
Else: Sore Breasts.
160- 35% Chance: Increase Breastsize: Sore Breasts.
180- Increase Pregnancy= 4 Months Pregnant. - 3 Agility.
35% Chance= Increase Weight: Bloated and showing.
---------------------------- 4 Months -----------------------------
200- Flutter
215- Flutter
230- Flutter. Sore Breasts.
250- 35% Chance: Increase Buttsize + Feeling Sick.
Else: Feeling Sick
275- If “Maternal”: Increase Pregnancy x2 = 8 Months Pregnant.
If “Maternal” 45% chance: Increase Breastsize.
If not “Maternal”: Increase Pregnancy = 6 Months Pregnant.
If not “Maternal” 25% chance: Increase Breastsize.
---------------------------- 6 Months -----------------------------
290 - No indigestion. Swelling(Edema). Backache --- - 2 Agility.
310 -- 35% Chance= Increase Weight + Increased Appetite + Swelling.
325 -- Womb Warmth. + 5 health
350 -- If “Maternal”: Increase Pregnancy x2 = Extremely Pregnant
If not “Maternal” Increase Pregnancy = 8 Months Pregnant.
---------------------------- 8 Months -----------------------------

375 -- Womb Warmth. + 5 health
390 - 35% Chance= Increase Weight + Increased Appetite + Swelling.
410 - Kicking
425 - Lactation Begins
Not “Maternal” Increase Pregnancy = Extremely Pregnant
---------------------------- Last -----------------------------

450 -Lactation and Reflection
480- Lactation/Contractions
485- Lactation/Contractions
495- Latation/Kicking/Contractions
500- Birth! +5 Agility, Hip Expansion, Weight/Breast/Butt Decrease Possibilities.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Baby Alignment (based on mother's corruption level; good or evil).
Intelligence (randomly generated; feral/sentient).
Race (determined by mother and father).

Robed person shows up to take the baby to a temple or something to be looked after if the child isn't feral. Tells the player which temple they can come claim them at/what type of kid(s) they have etc.

Anonynn.
In short - it affects just the players? Because that doesn't seem like a system that would be too conducive to having NPCs become impregnated by the player.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
In short - it affects just the players? Because that doesn't seem like a system that would be too conducive to having NPCs become impregnated by the player.
Yup! NPC pregnancy isn't implemented yet. I'll likely do secondary pregnancy next (egg/butt birth for males and females) and then I can move onto NPC impregnation.

Anonynn.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, I know. It's a giant pain in my ass. >.<

Anonynn.
Yes and also I found this bug related to the save system at the very beginning of the game. If you save immediately (copy the codes) at the first staring area and then quit the game, open again and load it (pasting the codes), there will be 2 instances of some items particularly the test items.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Yes and also I found this bug related to the save system at the very beginning of the game. If you save immediately (copy the codes) at the first staring area and then quit the game, open again and load it (pasting the codes), there will be 2 instances of some items particularly the test items.
Yup! I already knew about that. Hopefully the new save system on the way will fix all of that. Sigh! For now consider it a useful cheat! xD I do appreciate the bug report too!

Anonynn.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
AMS v0.99D (PTB-Full) is LIVE!
Word Count: 1,740,823
LinesOfCode: 103,097
Characters: 12,288,360

Check it out and leave reviews/comments ^___^ Thank you!

Blog Link:
And you can donate here if you like it!
Public Discord:

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
I'll be entirely honest, unless the save problems are fixed I won't be playing this game. I know you said soon, but everytime I check the changelog and find nothing on the save system I lose interest. It's a shame because I WANT to play, but it's too much of a game breaking problem for me.

Reactions: Sialo

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I'm with Dinnerking. I'm not touching this game until the save system is fixed.

I may be over-stepping my boundaries here but I feel like one month is enough time to at least get a prototype up and running, assuming that's all the programmer had to do since November. Was there any progress at all? If his anxiety is so bad that he can't even do this then it may be time to consider someone else for the job. I mean, even if he comes through in the end, can you actively rely on someone like this to work on other, more complex tasks?

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I'll be entirely honest, unless the save problems are fixed I won't be playing this game. I know you said soon, but everytime I check the changelog and find nothing on the save system I lose interest. It's a shame because I WANT to play, but it's too much of a game breaking problem for me.
I'm with Dinnerking. I'm not touching this game until the save system is fixed.

I may be over-stepping my boundaries here but I feel like one month is enough time to at least get a prototype up and running, assuming that's all the programmer had to do since November. Was there any progress at all? If his anxiety is so bad that he can't even do this then it may be time to consider someone else for the job. I mean, even if he comes through in the end, can you actively rely on someone like this to work on other, more complex tasks?

I don't think it's overstepping your boundaries to state what you think and to be honest, I completely agree with the sentiment. I'm just as frustrated about the save system as you guys are and I've been dealing with it from the very beginning. Urgh!

The problem is finding another programmer that understands how Quest works as thoroughly as the current library creator does. If I can find someone like that whom I can also trust, I would likely switch and hire the new guy to build the save system instead. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for someone.

Anonynn.

Mar 8, 2017
Is there something akin to a guide or walkthrough for this somewhere? Last time I gave it a shot there was no indication of what to do or how to progress.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Is there something akin to a guide or walkthrough for this somewhere? Last time I gave it a shot there was no indication of what to do or how to progress.
Yes, there is! A walkthrough comes with the game download. It's called: "AMS Beginner Walkthrough + Troubleshooting" and is a notepad document. I'll attach it to this post for you.

anyway to cheat to get great stats form the start? use to be able to save edit but not anymore
You can just go through the character creation and choose specific options that give you a stat you're looking for. Like for example choosing all the options that give you strength. The SMB donator item also allows you to manipulate stats in that manner.

Game play? Text base?
Yes, the game play is both text and pictures with mouse options.

Thanks for all the questions! If you guys need anything else please let me know.

Anonynn.

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes